PDA

View Full Version : Hilarous! Cubs Jokes

CubsfansareDRUNK
07-24-2004, 11:40 AM
What did Jesus say to the Cubs last time he was on Earth?

Don't do anything till I get back.
:roflmao:

What does a mama bear on birth control and the World Series have in common?

No Cubs.

Did you hear about the new Cubs soup?

Two sips and then you choke.

:rolling:

What is the difference between a cactus and Wrigley field?

On a cactus all the pricks are on the outside.

Blob
07-24-2004, 12:05 PM
I have always liked this one...

A first grade teacher explains to her class that shes a Cubs fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if theyre Cubs fans, too. Not really knowing what a Cubs fan is but wanting to be just like their teacher, the students launch their hands into the air like fleshy fireworks. There is, however, one exception: A girl named Lucy doesnt go along with the crowd.

The teacher asks her why shes decided to be different. "Because Im not a Cubs fan," Lucy says.

"Then what are you?" asks the teacher.

"Why, Im proud to be a Sox fan," boasts the little girl. The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Lucy why shes a Sox fan. "Well, my mom and dad are Sox fans, so Im a Sox fan, too."

The teacher is now very angry. "Thats no reason!" she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron. What would you be then?"

Lucy pauses, then smiles. "Why, then," Lucy says, "Id be a Cubs fan."

CubsfansareDRUNK
07-24-2004, 12:33 PM
Classic

bigfoot
07-24-2004, 01:02 PM
I have always liked this one...

A first grade teacher explains to her class that shes a Cubs fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if theyre Cubs fans, too. Not really knowing what a Cubs fan is but wanting to be just like their teacher, the students launch their hands into the air like fleshy fireworks. There is, however, one exception: A girl named Lucy doesnt go along with the crowd.

The teacher asks her why shes decided to be different. "Because Im not a Cubs fan," Lucy says.

"Then what are you?" asks the teacher.

"Why, Im proud to be a Sox fan," boasts the little girl. The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Lucy why shes a Sox fan. "Well, my mom and dad are Sox fans, so Im a Sox fan, too."

The teacher is now very angry. "Thats no reason!" she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron. What would you be then?"

Lucy pauses, then smiles. "Why, then," Lucy says, "Id be a Cubs fan."

I LOVE Lucy!!!!:D:

Basebalalldatime
07-24-2004, 01:10 PM
HA HA HA HA:bandance: :supernana: :dtroll: :bandance: :supernana: :dtroll: :wired: :Rocker:

Basebalalldatime
07-24-2004, 02:06 PM
Ozzie a. Thankyou for posting a replie. You have some good stuff keep it up post some more!:kneeslap: :rolling: :thumbsup: :rolling: :thumbsup: :wired: :Rocker: :Rocker: :nocubs :ozzie