PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi UPC code help

santo=dorf
07-23-2004, 01:13 PM
For the love of God, could someone please give me a working UPC code?? As I am sipping my ice cold can of pepsi, the system won't take the 12 digit UPC code from a 12 pack I fetched out of the recycling bin. Please help me! :(:

eurotrash35
07-23-2004, 01:15 PM
0-12000-00017-1

I also heard that something like "pepsi" or "white sox" in the code field will work as well but I can't remember exactly what it was. Oh well.

joeynach
07-23-2004, 01:15 PM
For the love of God, could someone please give me a working UPC code?? As I am sipping my ice cold can of pepsi, the system won't take the 12 digit UPC code from a 12 pack I fetched out of the recycling bin. Please help me! :(:
Last time it was all messed up and they just said to use "sox" as int he enter upc code thing. Try that again.

OEO Magglio
07-23-2004, 01:22 PM
Last time it was all messed up and they just said to use "sox" as int he enter upc code thing. Try that again.Yeah, I had to do the same thing, so just try sox.

mcfish
07-23-2004, 01:24 PM
Just the word "SOX" will work as the code.

santo=dorf
07-23-2004, 01:24 PM
Thanks for all of the help guys. I'll be in the bleachers this Tuesday. :cool:

EDIT: For some reason it said I timed out when I was entering the account info. Now I'll probably have to sit behind some a foulpole.

:moron
"Mr. Reinsdorf fails once again as long suffering Sox fans are now forced to sit behind large yellow poles inside the ballmart on 35th and Shields."

WhiteSoxFan84
07-23-2004, 01:51 PM
I don't think you can buy half price tickets using the UPC code until Monday. I remember Hawk saying that in the beginning of the year. Maybe they changed things, but that's how it was in the beginning.

PaleHoseGeorge
07-23-2004, 01:58 PM
Did you try jiggling the can first? That usually works for me. Then type in the bar code.

You need to squeeze out the very last bit of carbonation from the can or your computer won't accept the code. Pepsi wants to make sure they aren't getting ripped off, so drink every last drop. They are really strict over there.

:)

Cellview22
07-23-2004, 02:34 PM
During the last home stand, Hawk announced that pepsi half price tix will now be available for purchase (online only) starting at noon on the Friday prior to Tuesday's game. So you can get em now!