PDA

View Full Version : thank you, Sean + the limited offense

cheeses_h_rice
07-24-2001, 09:50 PM
Back to .500 again.

See, the trick is to ignore the team and give them up for dead -- that's when they play well.

Screwy.

OfficerKarkovice
07-24-2001, 09:53 PM
I was noticing the same thing...the minute it finally seems like the season is over they go out and play well. Hopefully they will break that pattern soon and just start playing good all of the time.

KVinc
07-24-2001, 09:53 PM
OK THEN :)

f this team trade ray,Maggs,Konerko,Keith,J.B,Biddle,Kip,Buerhle all those idiots we suck we suck we suck i 've given up on this team.

We are gonna go 0 and 20 in the games coming up.

hope that does it for you cheeses_H_rice

cheeses_h_rice
07-24-2001, 09:57 PM
I agree.

Sean Lowe = LOSER.

Keith Foulke = GARBAGE.

Carlos Lee = CHUMP.

Chris Singleton = WEAK.

This team blows. God they suck. I can't ever watch this team again.

(Let's hope this works.)

Daver
07-24-2001, 10:29 PM
My college psychology prof. is standing up and cheering right now.

I guess I should have went to his class more than once.

But then again I've heard a college education is overrated.
:)

KVinc
07-24-2001, 10:41 PM
chris singleton is a big fat bitch and Magglio could not hit 35 homers ever, Konerko will never hit .300, Carlos will never drive in 100, Clayton cant catch, cant hit .250 or 15 homers, ray will never swipe 30 bases. Keith foulke will never save 38 games. Bobby howry will never get his e.r.a. down to 3.99 and Kip will never pitch any more shutouts. Buerhle is a fluke, Garland will not even significant in the pen. Lowe cant dominate teams. Jose Valentin wont get healthy. Frank thomas wont come back ever!

NUCatsFan
07-24-2001, 10:47 PM
I actually know exactly why we won today. Last time, I had Lowe active for the game on my fantasy team and left Burba on the bench. This time, I did the opposite and we won. It's all me, I tell you.