PDA

View Full Version : Hypocrisy at it’s best.

Iwritecode
09-28-2001, 02:54 PM
I just saw this on the troll board and had to share it with you guys. I don’t even think this guy realizes what he did!

Posted by Vsahajpal at 8:38PM Sep 27
It's not looking good; if the Sux surpass the Cubs, the offseason will be miserable. Unless of course, MacPhail cleans house and brings in a few free agents.

Posted by Vsahajpal at 10:40AM Sep 28
Seriously, Cubs fans don't give a shi* about the Sux or their fans. On the other hand, Sux fans are blindly jealous of Cubs fans. Just look at the WSI board. Every thread deals with the "flubs" and "Shamme" It's comical reading actually, the rub club giving each other props on their witty interpretations.

The first one was a post about having to face Oswalt tonight.

The second post was a response to a picture that someone posted of a lady with a large sign that said “Completely Useless By September”. Then a little sign next to it that said “Toldja!” The title of the thread was something like, “why we hate sox fans”. Sure, they don’t care about us but yet they let stupid things like that get to them. I love it. LOL!

For some reason I can't login to the troll board to let this guy know how much of an idiot he is. If anyone else wants to go in my place, feel free.

Soxboyrob
09-28-2001, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
Seriously, Cubs fans don't give a shi* about the Sux or their fans. On the other hand, Sux fans are blindly jealous of Cubs fans. Just look at the WSI board. Every thread deals with the "flubs" and "Shamme" It's comical reading actually, the rub club giving each other props on their witty interpretations.

For some reason I can't login to the troll board to let this guy know how much of an idiot he is. If anyone else wants to go in my place, feel free. [/B]

Gotta admit, he's right about so many of the threads here dealing w/ the Cubs and Sosa, instead of the Sox. I don't understand the facination. It would be awfully sweet to see us overtake their record before it is all over.

Iwritecode
09-28-2001, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Soxboyrob

Gotta admit, he's right about so many of the threads here dealing w/ the Cubs and Sosa, instead of the Sox. I don't understand the facination. It would be awfully sweet to see us overtake their record before it is all over.

The first line of the second post says it all. If they don't give a @#$% about us, then what is he doing over here in the first place? Why is he worried about what we talk about?

GASHWOUND
09-28-2001, 04:41 PM
I just saw this on the troll board and had to share it with you guys. I don’t even think this guy realizes what he did!

Posted by Vsahajpal at 8:38PM Sep 27
It's not looking good; if the Sux surpass the Cubs, the offseason will be miserable. Unless of course, MacPhail cleans house and brings in a few free agents.

The first one was a post about having to face Oswalt tonight.

The second post was a response to a picture that someone posted of a lady with a large sign that said “Completely Useless By September”. Then a little sign next to it that said “Toldja!” The title of the thread was something like, “why we hate sox fans”. Sure, they don’t care about us but yet they let stupid things like that get to them. I love it. LOL!

For some reason I can't login to the troll board to let this guy know how much of an idiot he is. If anyone else wants to go in my place, feel free.

Why can't you login on the troll board? I would assue this is the ESPN board? If it is, Im a a registered member of the WS board on ESPN. I did this cause Outcast radio put some stupid post on there and I just ripped him a new a-hole. As you read my bio, one of my interests is "bashing Indians fans"
I've invaded a many of boards. What he says is crap cause of my many invasions to Chubs message boards they worry if we lose or win. CS.com MB is pretty bad. Also on th CS.com WS message board it was invaded by Indians fans in April and May when we were bad. So who are they crappin' I might go do some crap on them, but most likely I'm gonna need some backup. Its easyy to go on Chubs MB alone, but when you're gonna win the central, its pretty hard. Even though we took the season series from with a mash unit, they'll just keep coming back with "Who's going to the playoffs' and crap like that. Back up is needed.

FarWestChicago
09-28-2001, 05:48 PM

Gotta admit, he's right about so many of the threads here dealing w/ the Cubs and Sosa, instead of the Sox. I don't understand the facination. It would be awfully sweet to see us overtake their record before it is all over. The anti-Flub and anti-Sham-ME threads are funny. Plus, many of my fellow Sox fans live in a state of constant harrassment by the great, unwashed masses of Flubdom. The demise of the Flubs will make their winter's much more tolerable.

cheeses_h_rice
09-28-2001, 06:07 PM

I plead guilty to posting lots about the Flubs. What the hell, my two favorite teams are the Sox and whoever's playing the Flubbies. Rooting against those perennial losers and their attendant loser fans makes the season more interesting, and in a year like this where the Sox haven't been able to make up ground against CLE, reveling in their demise has taken some of the sting off the season. They are a laughable franchise, couched in some weird voodoo gauze of being "America's team." I find the entire thing fascinating.

I do like it how Flub fans swear they don't care about Sox fans. Meanwhile, one glance at any one of a number of Flubbie message boards will tell you that some of them care very much what this team and its fans are doing. If Vsahajpal says he doesn't care about the Sox yet still reads WSI, he's a complete hypocrite.

PaleHoseGeorge
09-28-2001, 06:14 PM
The first line of the second post says it all. If they don't give a @#$% about us, then what is he doing over here in the first place? Why is he worried about what we talk about?

Bingo! Thank you for illustrating yet another fallacy in the web of deceit and foolishness that lie at the core of Flub fandom.

Anyone who comes here knows we tear up EVERY team. The Cubs come in for more trashing because they are right in our backyard. And, of course, their fans are idiots.

Here are the top lies any Flubs fan must believe before they can support the Cubune's baseball division.

1. Losing is cute.
2. Supporting a loser makes you morally superior to anyone else.
3. Sox fans aren't really Sox fans, they are simply Cubs haters.
4. Baseball isn't a sport but a social outing, primarily for the purpose of creating folk heroes, soaking up atmosphere, and being someplace where it's "in".

More?

Vsahajpal
09-28-2001, 06:19 PM
<i>I do like it how Flub fans swear they don't care about Sox fans. Meanwhile, one glance at any one of a number of Flubbie message boards will tell you that some of them care very much what this team and its fans are doing. If Vsahajpal says he doesn't care about the Sox yet still reads WSI, he's a complete hypocrite.</i>

I read WSI because it's a tremendous site. Biased as hell? Absolutely, but you're upfront about it. The vast majority of you guys are knowledgeable posters, something I can't find over at ESPN on any of the teams board. Many of you have stopped posting there for that very reason.

My comments regarding the "why we hate the white sox thread" were directed at the infamous Dima, who claims that Cub fans are envious of Sox fans. I mentioned the fact that the majority of the threads on this board pertain to the Cubs.

FarWestChicago
09-28-2001, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal
I do like it how Flub fans swear they don't care about Sox fans. Meanwhile, one glance at any one of a number of Flubbie message boards will tell you that some of them care very much what this team and its fans are doing. If Vsahajpal says he doesn't care about the Sox yet still reads WSI, he's a complete hypocrite.

I read WSI because it's a tremendous site. Biased as hell? Absolutely, but you're upfront about it. The vast majority of you guys are knowledgeable posters, something I can't find over at ESPN on any of the teams board. Many of you have stopped posting there for that very reason.

My comments regarding the "why we hate the white sox thread" were directed at the infamous Dima, who claims that Cub fans are envious of Sox fans. I mentioned the fact that the majority of the threads on this board pertain to the Cubs. Damn, I was all ready to ban your butt and then you have to post a very non-trollish, decent message. :)

Daver
09-28-2001, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Damn, I was all ready to ban your butt and then you have to post a very non-trollish, decent message. :)

Curses,foiled again.

Vsahajpal
09-28-2001, 06:30 PM
Heh. That's up to you, FWC.

I mostly come on to read Randar's takes on the Sox farm system. He's in the know, so to speak.

I just can't help but read all the Sammy takes. As you said, they are funny as hell.

PaleHoseGeorge
09-28-2001, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal
Heh. That's up to you, FWC.

I mostly come on to read Randar's takes on the Sox farm system. He's in the know, so to speak.

I just can't help but read all the Sammy takes. As you said, they are funny as hell.

Well, we already have an intelligent Twins fan that posts here and an intelligent Tribe fan, too. Might we have discovered that rarest of creatures--an intelligent Cubs fan????

:)

FarWestChicago
09-28-2001, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Well, we already have an intelligent Twins fan that posts here and an intelligent Tribe fan, too. Might we have discovered that rarest of creatures--an intelligent Cubs fan????

:) I think we might have one. The next thing you know, we'll be finding a chicken with lips.

Spiff
09-28-2001, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

I know an intelligent half cubs fan. He's really a Yankee fan, but he says he's sick of all the winning b/c it's boring (which I really can't respect, if the Sox won every year I'd never get bored of it) so now he says he's "mostly just a baseball fan who wouldn't mind seeing the Cubs and Red Sox in the World Series", and now wears an old-time Cubs hat. It takes all my self-restraint not to rip it off his head and stomp on it.

What he doesn't realize is if the Cubs made the World Series and (God forbid) won it, they wouldn't have a leg to stand on anymore. Not winning is the best thing that ever happened to them.

GASHWOUND
09-29-2001, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Damn, I was all ready to ban your butt and then you have to post a very non-trollish, decent message. :)

Wow, you can ban people? Do you get out your mighty scepter and yell out the magic words, "YOU SHALL NOW BE BANNED FROM FURTHER ASSOCIATION WITH THIS BOARD! YOU ARE HERE NOW VANQUISHED!" and then this dark cloud with thunder hovers above the victim's head and a group of trained assasins kick in the door and ceaze all possesions while each smacks you on the head one on one to rid of all your memories of WSI. The next day you awaken in a self-loathing gaze of not knowing nothing to who you are or what your life is all about. Then you hear in the FAR distance a laughing so sinister that chills run up and down your spine from the eerie thoughts that run through your head of the evil that has been laid upon you.
Or do you just say you aren't allowed anymore and rid of their file?

Just curious. See ya. :)

ma-gaga
09-29-2001, 01:00 AM
No, they just call out the guy that sweeps the parking lot. He's a master with that broom. Ever see Weird Al's UHF? Just like that. There's also a security guard around here somewhere... Between the two of them they take care of the riffraff.

Iwritecode
09-29-2001, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by ma-gaga
No, they just call out the guy that sweeps the parking lot. He's a master with that broom. Ever see Weird Al's UHF? Just like that. There's also a security guard around here somewhere... Between the two of them they take care of the riffraff.

You are comparing the WSI parking lot sweeper with Micheal Richards (a.k.a. Kramer)? Wow, I'm not quite sure if that's a compliment or not...

FWC is still the best underpaid(or is it unpaid?) security guard I've ever posted with. Maybe one of these days he'll get to read newspapers that aren't a day old and the coffee won't taste like dirt...

Iwritecode
09-29-2001, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND

Why can't you login on the troll board? I would assue this is the ESPN board? If it is, Im a a registered member of the WS board on ESPN. I did this cause Outcast radio put some stupid post on there and I just ripped him a new a-hole. As you read my bio, one of my interests is "bashing Indians fans"
I've invaded a many of boards. What he says is crap cause of my many invasions to Chubs message boards they worry if we lose or win. CS.com MB is pretty bad. Also on th CS.com WS message board it was invaded by Indians fans in April and May when we were bad. So who are they crappin' I might go do some crap on them, but most likely I'm gonna need some backup. Its easyy to go on Chubs MB alone, but when you're gonna win the central, its pretty hard. Even though we took the season series from with a mash unit, they'll just keep coming back with "Who's going to the playoffs' and crap like that. Back up is needed.

I have no idea why I can't log in. I hit "post a message" and it wants me to log in. I type in my name and password and try to log in and it tells me "you must be logged in to post messages" It's something on their side.

LongDistanceFan
09-29-2001, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND

Wow, you can ban people? Do you get out your mighty scepter and yell out the magic words, "YOU SHALL NOW BE BANNED FROM FURTHER ASSOCIATION WITH THIS BOARD! YOU ARE HERE NOW VANQUISHED!" and then this dark cloud with thunder hovers above the victim's head and a group of trained assasins kick in the door and ceaze all possesions while each smacks you on the head one on one to rid of all your memories of WSI. The next day you awaken in a self-loathing gaze of not knowing nothing to who you are or what your life is all about. Then you hear in the FAR distance a laughing so sinister that chills run up and down your spine from the eerie thoughts that run through your head of the evil that has been laid upon you.
Or do you just say you aren't allowed anymore and rid of their file?

Just curious. See ya. :) LMAO........... this whole thread is funny

voodoochile
09-29-2001, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00

I know an intelligent half cubs fan. He's really a Yankee fan, but he says he's sick of all the winning b/c it's boring

Well, if he goes from being a yankees fan to being a flubbie fan, he will solve that nasty winning problem quite nicely. Flubbies are in the process of having their 6th winning season in the last 30 years...

Gashwound... Yep, FWC can ban people. Nope it doesn't take a magic wand. Yes, they stay banned unless they want more abuse. They come back they get banned again. I've seen it happen more times than I can count. We used to love for trolls to come a calling, we called it target practice. Ban them immediately then rip 'em a new one for a while. That is why there are no trolls here anymore. They all got the message and left... They still love us though can't stop thinking of us though...

Hi Fakester!!!

GASHWOUND
09-29-2001, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

Well, if he goes from being a yankees fan to being a flubbie fan, he will solve that nasty winning problem quite nicely. Flubbies are in the process of having their 6th winning season in the last 30 years...

Gashwound... Yep, FWC can ban people. Nope it doesn't take a magic wand. Yes, they stay banned unless they want more abuse. They come back they get banned again. I've seen it happen more times than I can count. We used to love for trolls to come a calling, we called it target practice. Ban them immediately then rip 'em a new one for a while. That is why there are no trolls here anymore. They all got the message and left... They still love us though can't stop thinking of us though...

Hi Fakester!!!

But what do you mean? Chub fans and Toon fans aren't obbsessed with us.. They never worry about our team and check out WS MB's....Their far superior to us SUX.
HaaaaHAAAAHAAA..

DISCLAIMER: The above post was to be taken sarcasticly.