PDA

View Full Version : I need to get rid of Granton Mkt. 2 for 1 Coupons

Malgar 12
07-22-2004, 03:46 PM
I'm moving to State College, PA next week, and I have 12 coupons left. I'd like to get rid of them in 2 groups of 6. I think $5 for a pack of six is a fair price, but I'm more interested in making sure they get used. Send me an instant message, or email (twietg@yahoo.com) with your address, I'll send you the coupons and you can send me $5 after they show up.

First come first serve of course.
I apologize if this on the wrong board

ewokpelts
07-22-2004, 05:03 PM
I'm moving to State College, PA next week, and I have 12 coupons left. I'd like to get rid of them in 2 groups of 6. I think $5 for a pack of six is a fair price, but I'm more interested in making sure they get used. Send me an instant message, or email (twietg@yahoo.com) with your address, I'll send you the coupons and you can send me $5 after they show up.

First come first serve of course.
I apologize if this on the wrong board
You can sell them on ebay for a lot. Some guy is selling individual coupns for 5 bucks(not me).
Gene

Malgar 12
07-22-2004, 05:24 PM
You can sell them on ebay for a lot. Some guy is selling individual coupns for 5 bucks(not me).
Gene
OK. I have enough names. No more tickets available. Will let the first two people know by email.