PDA

View Full Version : Urinal Giveaway

ClaudelSleptHere
07-22-2004, 02:20 PM
Flubs giveaway at the urinal...................doll Flub uniform. No wonder they're more popular than the Sox

Tekijawa
07-22-2004, 02:30 PM
Flubs giveaway at the urinal...................doll Flub uniform. No wonder they're more popular than the SoxHave they given those away before? I think I've seen a couple of the female fans wearing the tops!

rdivaldi
07-22-2004, 02:31 PM
Flubs giveaway at the urinal...................doll Flub uniform. No wonder they're more popular than the Sox
Better than their "free concrete slab" giveaway that they've been promoting for the past couple of days....

:cool:

DrummerGeorgefan
07-22-2004, 05:08 PM
Better than their "free concrete slab" giveaway that they've been promoting for the past couple of days....

:cool:
Walked by the park on the way to the Addison L stop....guy outside on Clark and Addison selling cub painted hardhats with something written on them, but I was sure it referred to the falling concrete

Gotta give the credit for being on top of the "Stupid Merchandise for Stupid Fans" market

SOXSINCE'70
07-22-2004, 08:16 PM
They should give out Hard Hats.With all that falling concrete,
those losers will need it!!!:bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

eriqjaffe
07-23-2004, 11:00 AM
http://www.sportsfanfare.net/images/large/CD-MLB-CHN-HH.JPG

TornLabrum
07-23-2004, 01:00 PM
I just had a terrific idea for Mark McGuire, the Cubs PR guru. What they should do is advertise that "Free Wrigley Souvenirs" will be dropped from the upper deck at random, and that Cubs fans should "keep looking up because you never know when this little bit of heaven will come down to YOU."

PaleHoseGeorge
07-23-2004, 01:09 PM
As I'm sure media troll Murph will confirm, the original Bleacher Bums adopted yellow construction helmets as their official uniform. Throughout the 60's and early-70's there were a sea of them in the Urinal's bleachers.

How far-sighted they were, Murph and his fellow 3,000 unemployed so-called fans ripping everything you do. It's a ****ing playground for the *******ers!

Now throw back a fake home run ball! The folks back in Iowa are watching!!!

:)

RKMeibalane
07-23-2004, 01:21 PM
Next week, the Cubs will be giving away free Tonka Trucks cement trucks. The first ten thousand fans under the age of ten get a free truck with paid admission.