PDA

View Full Version : Twinkies...

DoggPhood
07-21-2004, 10:29 PM
Maybe the Twinkies looked up and saw the score, because right as our game was ending, the Twinkies erupted against the D-Rays. With Santana going tomorrow, it's extra important that we win in Cleveland again tomorrow night.

SoxxoS
07-21-2004, 10:39 PM
The schedule (mainly the amount of road games against tough competition) and the lack of offense will catch up with the Twins. Plus, I think KW has got a move or two left in him.

Frankfan4life
07-21-2004, 10:50 PM
I can't wait until the Twins start playing some really good teams. They haven't played a team over 500 this month except for the one game against the Sox on July 1, which they lost. The next 500 or better team they play is, guess who, the Sox again. The Twins haven't been playing well but playing a lot of these sub-500 teams has helped them keep up with us. I hope it makes them over-confident and they trip-up when the tough part of their schedule begins.

jackbrohamer
07-21-2004, 10:51 PM
I'd just like to see them win tomorrow so they will finish up 4-4 on what was a pretty rough road trip

oeo
07-21-2004, 11:54 PM
I can't wait until the Twins start playing some really good teams. They haven't played a team over 500 this month except for the one game against the Sox on July 1, which they lost. The next 500 or better team they play is, guess who, the Sox again. The Twins haven't been playing well but playing a lot of these sub-500 teams has helped them keep up with us. I hope it makes them over-confident and they trip-up when the tough part of their schedule begins.
Yeah, me neither, it all starts on Monday! Lets go White Sox, sweep em again, then run away with it.

hawkjt
07-22-2004, 12:06 AM
Pitching matchups for Minny:

Burhle vs Radke
Garcia vs Santana
Loiaza vs Mullholland?

Get ready for the boom.

OzzieBall2004
07-22-2004, 12:20 AM
We cant worry about tommorow. I have 100% faith in Garcia first of all. And it seems like everytime we play Minny, we go in back a 1/2 or a game and a 1/2 and leave a game or 2 up. The divisions not won or lost in July and if we pick up a game or two lead here and there once we get rolling, we can build a nice cushion for what looks to be an easy final 15-20 games of the season.