PDA

View Full Version : Sox Fan Brook Starting for River City Wednesday

DannyCaterFan
07-20-2004, 04:22 PM
Twenty three year old Chicago Heights native and Homewood Flossmoor Alum Steve Brook will be in town facing the Windy City Thunderbolts Wednesday night. Brook pitches for the River City Rascals of the Frontier League and is a life-long White Sox fan. Steve currently holds a 5-1 record and is hoping to catch on with a major league team.

Harris=God
07-21-2004, 12:43 AM
I wish him luck

jeremyb1
07-21-2004, 02:32 AM
Twenty three year old Chicago Heights native and Homewood Flossmoor Alum Steve Brook will be in town facing the Windy City Thunderbolts Wednesday night. Brook pitches for the River City Rascals of the Frontier League and is a life-long White Sox fan. Steve currently holds a 5-1 record and is hoping to catch on with a major league team.

My former gym leader and my brother's subsitute teacher last year. Obviously I hope he does well.

DannyCaterFan
07-24-2004, 12:45 AM
Steve had to wait a couple of days before making his next start due to a rainout, but he pitched against the Mid Missouri Mavericks Friday night and shut them out on 4 hits. His record is now 6-1 with an ERA under 2.80. Are any scouts watching??:supernana: