PDA

View Full Version : Glendon Rusch sucks!

Dice
07-20-2004, 02:34 PM
I'm watching the St.Louis vs Cubs game and he's getting that same strike zone that he got on that last game against the Sox at Wrigley. That strike zone was as big as Lake Michigan.

He's not good unless he gets those 'Atlanta Braves' size strike zones.

SoxxoS
07-20-2004, 02:47 PM
So he really doesn't suck...it's the umpires that suck.

ClaudelSleptHere
07-20-2004, 03:16 PM
The only good reason to hate Glendon Rusch is because he has become the ace of the Cub staff. Let's face it, wouldn't you like to have him on the Sox staff?

SOXSINCE'70
07-20-2004, 03:22 PM
The only good reason to hate Glendon Rusch is because he has become the ace of the Cub staff. Let's face it, wouldn't you like to have him on the Sox staff?
Only if he gets the same "Lake Michigan" strike zone he's getting today.:D:

TDog
07-21-2004, 12:32 AM
No one seemed interested in giving Glendon Rusch a job that involved him throwing a baseball until the Cubs signed him to a minor league contract. He pitched a few good games this season, but I don't remember anyone around here suggesting the Sox sign him as a free agent coming off a season that almost ended his career.

StillMissOzzie
07-21-2004, 12:58 AM
No one seemed interested in giving Glendon Rusch a job that involved him throwing a baseball until the Cubs signed him to a minor league contract.
Wow, this sounds sorta like our Esteban Loaiza situation from a couple of years ago. Not that I wish we had Rusch now, but I guess KW is not the only GM to occasionally reclaim someone from the scrap heap.

SMO
:gulp: