PDA

View Full Version : Best part of the Cub game last night, other than the loss

SoxxoS
07-20-2004, 12:14 PM
Did anyone see that guy sprawl out for that Moises homer in the bottom of the 8th? He did a full body dive, grabbed the ball, and nobody caught him. He must of fell about 4 rows. It was the guy in the orange shirt. It's apparently obvious that people do stupid things when drunk...like getting that pee-stained ball is really going to mean something.

I think people around him were too hammered to know what was going on. I wish there was an update on him, b/c he fell FAR.

kjhanson
07-20-2004, 12:59 PM
Yes, I saw that as well. It was definitely hilarious. That made the home run somewhat bearable. The guy fell straight forward flat on his face while people cleared out of the way. And apparently the ball ended up hitting someone else in the head.

Of the list of top ten things to do before you die, I'm sure getting hit in the head with a home run ball and falling down the bleachers isn't exactly what they had in mind...but then again, those were Cubs fan; I wouldn't expect anything less (or more, rather) from them.

SoxxoS
07-20-2004, 01:01 PM
Of the list of top ten things to do before you die, I'm sure getting hit in the head with a home run ball and falling down the bleachers isn't exactly what they had in mind...but then again, those were Cubs fan; I wouldn't expect anything less (or more, rather) from them.
:roflmao:

the_valenstache
07-20-2004, 01:41 PM
Lofty expectations turned into falling flat on his face with no support from the fanbase?

**Symbolism Alert!!**

bigfoot
07-20-2004, 02:39 PM
This Just In: From the SouthWest Airlines Camera, 14, "How far did he fall, feet". "Thanks Stoney, and now back to the rest of my inane babble, that passes for play-by-play, here at the Boootiful Convines of the Urinal." "You're welcome Chimp, and how about those fans celebrating in the bleachers today? It looks like quite a free-for-all." "You mean the beer is free today Stoney?" "No, you limp moron, I mean there's another fight in the stands that will never be mentioned."
~And now a word from our sponsor.....