PDA

View Full Version : ****ing sCrubs Fans

CubsfansareDRUNK
07-20-2004, 09:34 AM
Funny story, I had an away message up on AIM which said

[Sox beat rangers! Flubs Lost to the Cards! woo woo!] and a flub fan (one of my friends) IMed blaming it on the umpire. (was it the umpire's fault??? i didnt see the game) And then saying that the team the sox played..(He didnt even mention it)..(probably didnt even know who it was)...Sucked I just HATE FLUB FANS:angry: :angry: :angry:

:bandance: cubs suck!!

Blob
07-20-2004, 09:59 AM
Texas sucks, being in frist place in a good division? More Scrub fan wisdom!

Uncle_Patrick
07-20-2004, 11:30 AM
Of course it was the umps fault that Zambrano is an immature, showboating baby and one of the best offenses in the NL beat a sinking Cubs team. Of course Texas sucks. According to Cubs fans, the White Sox suck, too. First place teams always suck. Maybe if the Sox can get into Wild Card contention, people will think they are good.

CubsfansareDRUNK
07-20-2004, 11:45 AM
hehehe. Right you are

daveeym
07-20-2004, 12:02 PM
Teal v. not teal

pearso66
07-20-2004, 12:34 PM
I was reading the message boards at cbs.sportsline.com, and a cubs fan started a thread saying how Cards fans are idiots, and that if they really thoguht they were gonna win the division, they were full of crap. or if they did win, and the Cubs won the wildcard, they were gonna take them out. Smart Cubs fans, you're down 8 games at the time, and the team has killed you all year. Time to start talkin smack i guess.

CubsfansareDRUNK
07-20-2004, 12:55 PM
I was reading the message boards at cbs.sportsline.com, and a cubs fan started a thread saying how Cards fans are idiots, and that if they really thoguht they were gonna win the division, they were full of crap. or if they did win, and the Cubs won the wildcard, they were gonna take them out. Smart Cubs fans, you're down 8 games at the time, and the team has killed you all year. Time to start talkin smack i guess.
I guess we can safley say ALL scrub fans are idiots

and not only them but the TEAM itselft.:)