PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the object of Murph's wrath Tuesday morning?

Viva Magglio
07-19-2004, 11:33 PM
You know that Mike Murphy will be in a pissy mood Tuesday morning as he presides over the "Cub Morning Show" on Sportsradio 670 the Score. Murph's ignorance of our big win tonight notwithstanding, it'll be fun to listen to Murph with his tail between his legs Tuesday morning.

SOXPHILE
07-19-2004, 11:37 PM
He'll be bitching about Wendall Kim, waving in Ramirez on that play at the plate. I can just hear his goofy voice now. "You know Fred, if ol' Wavin' Wendall didn't send a gimpy Ramirez, who knows what would have happened ? "We" would have won the game, and probably been on the way to the World Series. When are they gonna get rid of Wavin' Wendall ?"

Murph is a goof...

RKMeibalane
07-19-2004, 11:39 PM
Jim Edmonds

Jerko
07-19-2004, 11:50 PM
Wendall Kim. He's the easiest target right now and far be it from a Cub fan to delve into a game.

Maximo
07-20-2004, 12:16 AM
A Sox win and Murphy crying is as good as it gets.

Jjav829
07-20-2004, 12:22 AM
He'll lay into all of them, but I'll guess that "Z" is his biggest target.

But the bigger question...Has the Murph suicide watch started yet?

FightingBillini
07-20-2004, 12:37 AM
I am friends with Fred Huebner, he is a great guy. Murph, on the other hand, is a fool (I dont know him). It still sucks that they are losing their show and the pieces of excrement on 670 from 10-2 will stay on.

WSox8404
07-20-2004, 01:11 AM
Wendall Kim. He's the easiest target right now and far be it from a Cub fan to delve into a game.
Honestly though, Kim is a moron. He has single handedly lost about 10 games for them over the past few years.

The Cheat
07-20-2004, 04:22 AM
Honestly though, Kim is a moron. He has single handedly lost about 10 games for them over the past few years.
So did bartman and that goat. --- It's just going to be one more in a long line of cubbie excuses.

ClaudelSleptHere
07-20-2004, 04:25 AM
I would like to add "genius" Jeff Brantley to the list of morons. He knows everything about baseball, and refuses to even consider that his opinion may be wrong. During the Scrub game last night, he repeatedly said that he agreed with "Wavin' Wendel's decision to send Ramirez home despite his bad leg. "You've got to be agressive. I would've done the same thing." Yeah, you would've run yourself right out of the game, just like Kim did. Could he be positioning himself for Dusty's job come September?

Dadawg_77
07-20-2004, 09:19 AM
Well for the five minutes I had it on before I went to work, Murph was all over Kim. But he got in some Sox talk by saying how good of a third base coach Cora is.

Maximo
07-20-2004, 09:36 AM
Bartman can rest easy now........there's a new scapegoat in town and his name is Wendell Kim.

bobj4400
07-20-2004, 09:40 AM
I am friends with Fred Huebner, he is a great guy. Murph, on the other hand, is a fool (I dont know him). It still sucks that they are losing their show and the pieces of excrement on 670 from 10-2 will stay on.Fred can thank his partner for losing his show...

StrTrkker
07-20-2004, 09:58 AM
Well for the five minutes I had it on before I went to work, Murph was all over Kim. But he got in some Sox talk by saying how good of a third base coach Cora is.
Yea...I agree. We're very lucky to have a great 3rd base coach like Joey Cora. Hes a sound guy and im sure he's well liked by all the players.

Give me Cora over Kim at 3rd base and Valentin over Alou any day in base running.

Kogs35
07-20-2004, 11:21 AM
I am friends with Fred Huebner, he is a great guy. Murph, on the other hand, is a fool (I dont know him). It still sucks that they are losing their show and the pieces of excrement on 670 from 10-2 will stay on.
then tell fred to stand up to murph and his morning cub zoo show and tell him to talk more white sox. even if it means if murph and wet his pants when he talks about the cubbies. if fred is really a sox fan he wouldnt let murph do his garbage and wouldnt be loosing his show.

Mickster
07-20-2004, 11:37 AM
It's all about excuses with Murph...... Always something else. Wavin' Wendell, bad umps, injuries, blah blah blah.... :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

SOXSINCE'70
07-20-2004, 12:00 PM
A Sox win and Murphy crying is as good as it gets.
AMEN!!:bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

Jerko
07-20-2004, 12:13 PM
I'm so sick of them whining about injuries. The Reds have had their projected opening day lineup together for 9 outs all year and they're only half a game away from the scrubs and they don't whine. Plus 2 of their starters were out for a while too (Wilson and Harang). Wilson would have 14 wins right now if not for blown saves so he's been just as big a loss as morning wood was.

Fungo
07-20-2004, 12:31 PM
Yea...I agree. We're very lucky to have a great 3rd base coach like Joey Cora. Hes a sound guy and im sure he's well liked by all the players.

Give me Cora over Kim at 3rd base and Valentin over Alou any day in base running.I was a little skeptical about the decision to hire Cora, but he has been great. I do not have one complaint about the guy as a third base coach. He's done an excellent job. <knocks on wood>

eriqjaffe
07-20-2004, 03:00 PM
So did bartman and that goat. --- It's just going to be one more in a long line of cubbie excuses.
Kim is, at least, a better scapegoat...bad coaching is something to justifaibly complain about.

:jerry
"Take me, for example."

Kogs35
07-20-2004, 07:23 PM
i guess u can change this to wenesday morning:smile: