PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Season Tix

IlliniSox
07-19-2004, 02:55 PM
I didn't buy a partial game plan this year, b/c I bought 2 "Sox 9" plans. But I'm thinking about buying the weekend partial season plan for the last two months.

Does anyone know what the deadline would be?(while still receiving playoff ticket priority)? i.e. can I just buy september?-

Also, I've heard you can get to the lower level if you have upper level season tickets (sox, non-ticketmaster tickets)

Thanks!

LauraJ14
07-19-2004, 03:18 PM
I don't know about the deadline but I am sure if you call the Sox season ticket office, they will tell you.

The Season tickets that I have for the weekends lets me down on the lower level for each game. You just show it to the secutiry person.

ewokpelts
07-19-2004, 03:29 PM
I didn't buy a partial game plan this year, b/c I bought 2 "Sox 9" plans. But I'm thinking about buying the weekend partial season plan for the last two months.

Does anyone know what the deadline would be?(while still receiving playoff ticket priority)? i.e. can I just buy september?-

Also, I've heard you can get to the lower level if you have upper level season tickets (sox, non-ticketmaster tickets)

Thanks!
only full season packages left......30-40 games
Gene