PDA

View Full Version : What about this trade....

ChiSoxTony
07-19-2004, 01:48 PM
Crede, Borchard, Diaz, Cotts ,to D-Backs for RJ, and Hillenbrand, and we assume the balance of RJ's contract. They get a young corner infielder, outfielder prospect, and young pitching, and we get RJ and a third baseman who can also play first and hits for average. What do you guys think....

eurotrash35
07-19-2004, 01:49 PM
They'd never do it.

fledgedrallycap
07-19-2004, 01:50 PM
Done and Done.

OG4LIFE
07-19-2004, 02:07 PM
Crede, Borchard, Diaz, Cotts ,to D-Backs for RJ, and Hillenbrand, and we assume the balance of RJ's contract. They get a young corner infielder, outfielder prospect, and young pitching, and we get RJ and a third baseman who can also play first and hits for average. What do you guys think....
i dont think that idea belongs in pink, but i've heard that arizona wants a quality catcher as well (which we happen to be in the market for as well). id be all for it, if arizona is thats another story. possibly insert anderson, or even roward instead of borchard, and arizona would at least have to consider.

however, i am beginning to be awfully pessimistic that we will win the RJ sweepstakes (if there even is one considering what RJ's agent and Colangelo have been saying)

Tragg
07-19-2004, 02:10 PM
Hillenbrand is having a good offensive year- his first, however, in the majors. Otherwise, he's been only slightly better than Crede offensively.
Crede I believe has the far superior glove

I would delete that part of your trade.

MetalliSox
07-19-2004, 02:30 PM
Hillenbrand is having a good offensive year- his first, however, in the majors. Otherwise, he's been only slightly better than Crede offensively.
Crede I believe has the far superior glove

I would delete that part of your trade.
Hillenbrand has been in the majors for 3 years now.

ma_deuce
07-19-2004, 03:33 PM
Include a bag of balls, and you got yourself a deal.

Deuce