PDA

View Full Version : Chicago NewsMedia Watch 7/15/04

Hangar18
07-15-2004, 02:53 PM
Cubby Bimbette and Fox Broadcaster Nancy Loo today, on the report that the Chicago Police are going to build a Temporary Jail/Court at The Urinal in order to deal with the growing Unruliness 8miles north. Dave Navarro laughed, as if to acknowledge "its about time" and Nancy Laughed back and said "yeah, to hold all 6 fans" and Navarro then quipped, "wrigley fans are unruly" "no theyre not, cmon" retorted Bimbette Loo. Nice of her to really come out like that.

Cubune:
2 cub stories
2 sox stories
Cub-Times:
2 cub stories
1 sox story

Standings since Spring Training ...........
CUBS 1076
SOX 789

Brian26
07-15-2004, 02:57 PM
Navarro is cool.

Dick Allen
07-15-2004, 03:19 PM
Novorro should ask her to name 5 players on the Cubs.

Baby Fisk
07-15-2004, 03:24 PM
Novorro should ask her to name 5 players on the Cubs."Um...Sammy...Kerry...Sammy...no, wait, I already said Sammy. Is that four yet? Only two?! Oh jeez. Let's see...Sammy...Kerry...Harry...what? Harry isn't a player? [sigh] Sammy...Kerry...[long pause]...Sammy...Kerry...oh! There's the Messiah! Yes! The Messiah! And Moses too! Wow! I'm doing this! Sammy...Kerry...The Messiah...Moses...and...um...oh, well there's probably a Jesus** there too. I mean, we have hispanic players, don't we? So one of them is probably Jesus**."

**pronouncing it Gee-zus.

alohafri
07-15-2004, 04:01 PM
Too funny Baby!!!
LOL!!!

---Mrs. Aloha

ode to veeck
07-15-2004, 04:14 PM
When I lived at 3610 Sheffield many moons ago, there was a CPD district station at Halsted & Addison (about 2 blocks away) from Wrigley, must be pretty unruly fans to need a jail closer than that!

Uncle_Patrick
07-15-2004, 04:54 PM
I usually watch Fox News in the morning. Nancy Loo's little school-girl crush on all things Cubbie is nauseating. Thank God for Patrick Elwood, Dave Navarro (although I'm not sure of his team allegiance, but if it is the Cubs, he's not to obvious about it), and even Bruce Wolf to keep her in her place.

itsnotrequired
07-15-2004, 05:24 PM
When I lived at 3610 Sheffield many moons ago, there was a CPD district station at Halsted & Addison (about 2 blocks away) from Wrigley, must be pretty unruly fans to need a jail closer than that!
They could only take fans there that committed crimes in that district (district 23). Unfortunately, Clark St. is the divider between the 23rd and 19th districts. So anything that happens west of Clark must be handled at that district's station...all the way over at Belmont and Western.

ChiSox14305635
07-15-2004, 07:57 PM
The only reason to watch Fox News in the Morning is for the lovely, beautiful, and very talented Tamron Hall.

http://www.foxchicago.com/dynamic/images/stories/personalities/tamron_hall.jpg

:cool: