PDA

View Full Version : Caution: Jeter cam in effect.

RedPinStripes
07-13-2004, 07:37 PM
I dont know how much of it i can take tonight. Between him and A-Rod, i dont know who they'll have posing more for the camera. I guess any jagoff in a Yankee uniform.

samram
07-13-2004, 07:44 PM
But look how hard they're trying......and they're on the Yankees! They are the greatest people ever to play baseball, and you should consider yourself lucky to live on the same planet with them.

RKMeibalane
07-13-2004, 08:59 PM
It's because of the Yankee love-fest that I'm not watching the game. I haven't watched more than five minutes of an All Star Game since 1998. I refuse to accept what has become a complete joke of an event. I can remember when the All Star Game really was something special. That was ten or eleven years ago. It hasn't been the same since Torre started loading the team with Yankees, which seems to happen every year.

samram
07-13-2004, 09:47 PM
After listening to Joe Buck and Tim McCarver, I have decided to write in Derek Jeter for president. He has leadership skills only dreamed of by Napoleon or Caesar. He makes all of us better people.:redneck

Viva Magglio
07-13-2004, 10:54 PM
After listening to Joe Buck and Tim McCarver, I have decided to write in Derek Jeter for president. He has leadership skills only dreamed of by Napoleon or Caesar. He makes all of us better people.:redneck
If it came to Jeter vs. Dubya, Jeter gets my vote.

thepaulbowski
07-14-2004, 07:38 AM
I haven't watched more than five minutes of an All Star Game since 1998. I refuse to accept what has become a complete joke of an event. I can remember when the All Star Game really was something special. That was ten or eleven years ago.

Apparently you got the All Star game mixed up with either the NBA All-Star game or the Pro Bowl....now those are jokes. :smile:

RKMeibalane
07-14-2004, 10:10 AM
Apparently you got the All Star game mixed up with either the NBA All-Star game or the Pro Bowl....now those are jokes. :smile:
They are, but at least their games "don't count."