PDA

View Full Version : Good Jesus!!! My nightmare is OVER!!!

GASHWOUND
09-26-2001, 11:13 PM
Man, you guys would never believe the nightmare I just had. I dreamed that we had begun the season 14-29 and the Twins domianted us the whole season, and we were out of the playoff picture. What a nightmare. Thank God the season hasn't started yet. Lets repeat and win the 2001 cental divsion!!!
We're going all the way this year!!!!
Go SOX!!! :)

LongDistanceFan
09-26-2001, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND
Man, you guys would never believe the nightmare I just had. I dreamed that we had begun the season 14-29 and the Twins domianted us the whole season, and we were out of the playoff picture. What a nightmare. Thank God the season hasn't started yet. Lets repeat and win the 2001 cental divsion!!!
We're going all the way this year!!!!
Go SOX!!! :) and what were you drinking. :)

GASHWOUND
09-26-2001, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
and what were you drinking. :)

Good God! Are you telling me this is all...Real?

I thought this was all a dream, we actually beat the Twins tonight and maybe I thought that was a dream. Well, now I know that we do suck. Drink? I don't drink during Sox games...I drink during Bears games. :)

voodoochile
09-26-2001, 11:49 PM

Good God! Are you telling me this is all...Real?

I thought this was all a dream, we actually beat the Twins tonight and maybe I thought that was a dream. Well, now I know that we do suck. Drink? I don't drink during Sox games...I drink during Bears games. :)

Good God... I just had this awful nightmare. George Halas died and they named his grandson Mike (the bean counter) McCaskey as President of the ballclub... He fired Vanisi and Ditka and named himself Defacto GM then went to work making the Bears the laughing stock of the NFL... Finally his Mom woke up and fired him and eventually they hired a REAL GM and just this week they finally beat Minnesota to get to the .500 mark for the first time in 3+ years...

You Mean it was REAL?!??!???!???!??

Yeah, I can understand why you drink during Bears games... Me too... Wasn't it fun dismantling Daver's Purple People from up-north this last week... This week we drank for the fun of it... not to forget...

:)

GASHWOUND
09-27-2001, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile

Good God... I just had this awful nightmare. George Halas died and they named his grandson Mike (the bean counter) McCaskey as President of the ballclub... He fired Vanisi and Ditka and named himself Defacto GM then went to work making the Bears the laughing stock of the NFL... Finally his Mom woke up and fired him and eventually they hired a REAL GM and just this week they finally beat Minnesota to get to the .500 mark for the first time in 3+ years...

You Mean it was REAL?!??!???!???!??

Yeah, I can understand why you drink during Bears games... Me too... Wasn't it fun dismantling Daver's Purple People from up-north this last week... This week we drank for the fun of it... not to forget...

:)

HaaaaHaa, what was even more funnier is carter retracting his actions for acting like a idiot and saying that he's a "Man of God"

Sox beat the Twins...yes..its TRUE..

Iguana775
09-27-2001, 12:13 AM

HaaaaHaa, what was even more funnier is carter retracting his actions for acting like a idiot and saying that he's a "Man of God"

Sox beat the Twins...yes..its TRUE..

IMO, carter and moss are 2 of the most cry-baby players in the nfl. if they dont get the ball, they cry and bitch to the QB. you dont hear players like m-rob bitching in week 1 when he didnt get the ball. of course, Shane "You mean you have to throw the ball down field?" Matthews was the QB then. thank god miller is back. :):)

CLR01
09-27-2001, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Iguana775

IMO, carter and moss are 2 of the most cry-baby players in the nfl. if they dont get the ball, they cry and bitch to the QB. you dont hear players like m-rob bitching in week 1 when he didnt get the ball. of course, Shane "You mean you have to throw the ball down field?" Matthews was the QB then. thank god miller is back. :):)

You can throw Keyshawn Johnson into that list as well.

duke of dorwood
09-27-2001, 10:40 AM
:hitless

Can I start 2001 over too?

Daver
09-27-2001, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
:hitless

Can I start 2001 over too?

Only if it's in a different teams uniform.