2 sox stories
Cub-Times:
2 cub stories
0 sox stories

CUBS 1072
SOX 786

WSox8404
07-13-2004, 11:42 AM
Nice to see you again Hangar. You haven't been around in a little while.

Hangar18
07-13-2004, 12:03 PM
Nice to see you again Hangar. You haven't been around in a little while.
The sox getting swept really got under my skin. I turned those Clowns
off for a 5 days. You guys can imagine what 1995 was like........
after they got pummeled by the Indians, I turned them off for the rest
of the year ................

rmusacch
07-13-2004, 12:10 PM
The sox getting swept really got under my skin. I turned those Clowns
off for a 5 days. You guys can imagine what 1995 was like........
after they got pummeled by the Indians, I turned them off for the rest
of the year ................
Maybe you should turn them off for the rest of the season since they are 4-2 since you turned them off.

jackbrohamer
07-13-2004, 03:49 PM
Today's article on Hawk & DJ posted on chicagosports.com states in the FIRST sentence that the Cell is "lacking a little character." It is an editorial policy amounting to a rule at the Cubune that they have to take digs at the Sox and their stadium in each and every article --- even if it requires making statements that are entirely irrelevant to the article.

alohafri
07-13-2004, 04:04 PM
Early this morning on WGN TV, the mopes who do the "news" (I use that term loosely when used with "WGN") said there was a "poll" whereby they asked some MLB baseball players (unnamed) if they thought there was widespread steroid use, and [the players] said "not really", then they asked them what was the best baseball park of all and supposedly they said that although it is cramped that Pigley Field (my term) was their favorite.
Funny, just recently most of the Sox players (Ozzie too) said how much they HATED Pigley...I've also read how other players hate it too....

yet another example of how the local media can come up with inventive ways to spread their scrubbie poison.

---Mrs. Aloha

DrCrawdad
07-13-2004, 05:07 PM
Today's article on Hawk & DJ posted on chicagosports.com states in the FIRST sentence that the Cell is "lacking a little character." It is an editorial policy amounting to a rule at the Cubune that they have to take digs at the Sox and their stadium in each and every article --- even if it requires making statements that are entirely irrelevant to the article.

Is it a surprise that many of us rail against all things Cubune when even a fluff piece on the Sox has to have these sneering remarks, and in the first sentence