PDA

View Full Version : Question about Diamond Suites...

IlliniSoxFan
07-11-2004, 04:43 PM
Hope you all can help me figure out what the Diamond Suites are all about - I won a pair of tix to the 8/20 game vs. the Red Sox, and they were D.S. tix. The guy said they came with perks or something like that, but what exactly am I dealing with here? Are these the private suites that are just above the club section? Do I need to go in that special entrance to get to these? Do they indeed feature complimentary food and drink?

Thanks in advance for the help!!

South Side
07-11-2004, 04:55 PM
Hope you all can help me figure out what the Diamond Suites are all about - I won a pair of tix to the 8/20 game vs. the Red Sox, and they were D.S. tix. The guy said they came with perks or something like that, but what exactly am I dealing with here? Are these the private suites that are just above the club section? Do I need to go in that special entrance to get to these? Do they indeed feature complimentary food and drink?

Ah, they're heaven. Yes, unlimited hot dogs, pop, beer, desert trays etc... it's a good time.

StillMissOzzie
07-11-2004, 05:07 PM

And if you're unable to attend, remember your old pal StillMissOzzie!

SMO
:gulp: