PDA

View Full Version : mlb TV- sox fans from afar

OG4LIFE
07-10-2004, 06:08 PM
hey im a sox fan that is in virginia right now, i just bought mlb.tv so i can catch all the games, but theres some boxing **** on mlbtv instead of the sox game- im guessing some other folks on here have mlb tv- does mlbtv **** up like this a lot??

Malgar 12
07-10-2004, 06:11 PM
hey im a sox fan that is in virginia right now, i just bought mlb.tv so i can catch all the games, but theres some boxing **** on mlbtv instead of the sox game- im guessing some other folks on here have mlb tv- does mlbtv **** up like this a lot??
I had it for a month last season and never had a problem. Maybe you're just a little early for the game?

michned
07-10-2004, 06:12 PM
First time I've ever seen this happen.

joeynach
07-11-2004, 07:15 PM
What are you smoking man. Anything thats turns baseball into boxing i want some.

mann
07-12-2004, 04:39 PM
I've seen this happen. If there's a rain delay the channel being broadcast may switch away from the game, but mlb.tv will not neccessarily stop their feed.

Unregistered
07-12-2004, 05:09 PM
I've seen this happen. If there's a rain delay the channel being broadcast may switch away from the game, but mlb.tv will not neccessarily stop their feed. My guess is that they were on the wrong channel. If you catch the feed early, it looks like they just have MLB Extra Innings or something - And sometimes you can catch the channel changing to the right game.

owensmouth
07-12-2004, 07:42 PM
I was watching the same thing. The idiots in baseball central had the Pittsburg FSN dialed in at the start of the game. They had it corrected within a couple of minutes.