PDA

View Full Version : Retro '83 Home Sox Jersey by Majestic

SpartanSoxFan
07-10-2004, 06:24 PM
Hey guys...

I was at the game yesterday and I was seeing tons of guys wearing the '83 'Winning Ugly' Era Home Jersey's that have the red, white, and blue color scheme and say 'SOX' across the front. I'm pretty sure I saw a Majestic logo on them and they have no player name on the back. Anyone know where I can get one of these??? It would go perfectly with my red, white and blue '83 Sox hat...:)

iftypofixit
07-10-2004, 06:40 PM
I some them at Grandstand, if you are by the cell anytime soon. 35th and Wallace.

jabrch
07-10-2004, 07:38 PM
Tons on ebay. I got mine from MLB.COM

Brian26
07-10-2004, 08:38 PM
Tons on ebay. I got mine from MLB.COM
The Majestic versions are available on mlb.com/whitesox.com.

WSox8404
07-10-2004, 10:47 PM
Hey guys...

I was at the game yesterday and I was seeing tons of guys wearing the '83 'Winning Ugly' Era Home Jersey's that have the red, white, and blue color scheme and say 'SOX' across the front. I'm pretty sure I saw a Majestic logo on them and they have no player name on the back. Anyone know where I can get one of these??? It would go perfectly with my red, white and blue '83 Sox hat...:)
I got mine at Grandstand. Well not the 83, but the 85. Same thing I think. It was 120 bucks, but well worth it.

Max Power
07-11-2004, 03:45 PM
I got mine at Grandstand. Well not the 83, but the 85. Same thing I think. It was 120 bucks, but well worth it.
I have the '83 jersey off of Ebay. The only difference is the '83 jersey has a patch on the left sleeve for the 50th anniversery of the All Star game. The '85 jersey has a patch for the 75th year at Comiskey Park.

italiancee
07-11-2004, 03:47 PM
dude, any footlocker sells them.they are about 100 bones tho!

juanuribe
07-11-2004, 07:05 PM
Hey guys...

I was at the game yesterday and I was seeing tons of guys wearing the '83 'Winning Ugly' Era Home Jersey's that have the red, white, and blue color scheme and say 'SOX' across the front. I'm pretty sure I saw a Majestic logo on them and they have no player name on the back. Anyone know where I can get one of these??? It would go perfectly with my red, white and blue '83 Sox hat...:)www.triplethreatsports.com (http://www.triplethreatsports.com)

I got my Floyd Bannister jersey from them for $125 with the CORRECT name and number, not the red lettering crap I've seen some people with at the games.

HomeFish
07-11-2004, 07:15 PM
What about the 1981 (I think) blue jersey with the floppy collar? Do they make those anywhere?

C-Dawg
07-11-2004, 08:34 PM
dude, any footlocker sells them.they are about 100 bones tho!

Hmmm, I may have to check them out. Do they sew on names too?

eriqjaffe
07-12-2004, 09:47 AM
What about the 1981 (I think) blue jersey with the floppy collar? Do they make those anywhere?
Here you go. (http://www.dugout-memories.com/whitesox.html) About halfway down the page. Not cheap, though.

I'm sure if you dig around a bit, you can find a better price.

tromcoe
07-12-2004, 03:03 PM
Hmmm, I may have to check them out. Do they sew on names too?
The grandstand by the ballpark is the place to go more money but they will sew names oin the back. Also, I have heard in the past on the post game show that players frequent the place. And the very first time I stopped in there (last week) low and behold Damaso Marte was in there with a young boy (son maybe?) buying him some White Sox apparel.:D:

HomeFish
07-12-2004, 03:06 PM
Here you go. (http://www.dugout-memories.com/whitesox.html) About halfway down the page. Not cheap, though.

I'm sure if you dig around a bit, you can find a better price.

Meh, it only comes in Fisk and XL. I need Farmer and M or L.