PDA

View Full Version : Rainout ticket for ticket exchange policy?

inta
07-09-2004, 03:53 PM
Some help needed.

I have two tickets from the rained out Blue Jays game earlier in the year.
the thing is they're those e-ticket printout things that ticketmaster has offered this year, where you print your ticket on your home computer.

are those just as valid if i bring them to the ticket box office tonight? or do i need anything else?

sorry if this has been covered before, i searched the archives and found nothing.

Brian26
07-09-2004, 03:55 PM
Some help needed.

the thing is they're those e-ticket printout things that ticketmaster has offered this year, where you print your ticket on your home computer.

are those just as valid if i bring them to the ticket box office tonight? or do i need anything else?

sorry if this has been covered before, i searched the archives and found nothing.

Good question. I exchanged a rainout ticket earlier this week, and they just printed me a new one. I assume the e-ticket printouts will work just fine, but I've never tried those specifically.

TornLabrum
07-09-2004, 03:59 PM
I've never printed out etickets, but if they have a barcode on them, they're exchangeable.

Blueprint1
07-09-2004, 04:02 PM
Yeah I'm sure they are the same. I just turned in my Philly tickets for yesterdays game. It just took a couple minutes for them to look up the date of the game they printed me new tickets.

OEO Magglio
07-09-2004, 04:03 PM
Some help needed.

I have two tickets (http://www.adsrve.com/linkredirect.php?h=88,28012355,whitesoxinteractive .com,1) from the rained out Blue Jays game earlier in the year.
the thing is they're those e-ticket printout things that ticketmaster has offered this year, where you print your ticket on your home computer (http://www.adsrve.com/linkredirect.php?h=503,28012355,whitesoxinteractiv e.com,1).

sorry if this has been covered before, i searched the archives and found nothing.I was at the same game and I also had the etickets. I already exchanged mine, just go to the box office and bring the tickets and your good to go.:smile:

inta
07-09-2004, 04:10 PM
awesome.
yeah there's a bar code on here, so i should be a-ok, this was the only time i ever used this stupid e-ticket thing so i wasn't sure.

thanks for all the help fellas.

JoseCanseco6969
07-09-2004, 05:04 PM
does anyone know if you have the Phillies tickets , which was played during the week, if you would be able to exchange for a weekend game??? I'm just curious because weekend games cost more and they say that equal or lesser value crap on the tix. if anyone knows let me know

patbooyah
07-09-2004, 05:14 PM
and just to make sure everyone knows: you can exchange parking passes to rained out games for their value in comiskey cash.

Blob
07-09-2004, 05:22 PM
Some help needed.

I wouldn't see why not...

Blob
07-09-2004, 05:23 PM
and just to make sure everyone knows: you can exchange parking passes to rained out games for their value in comiskey cash.
Or exchange for another parking pass on different date, I have done that twice this year.