PDA

View Full Version : More North Idiocy


captain54
09-26-2001, 02:08 PM
:ass
Don't forget that I ripped the Bears for taking Urlacher instead of Janokowski.....

Listen to my shows lately and you'll notice how little I talk about the Flubs now and my dumbass predictions.....

cheeses_h_rice
09-26-2001, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by captain54
:ass
Listen to my shows lately and you'll notice how little I talk about the Flubs now and my dumbass predictions.....


:moron

Amen, Mike. Thank god for Michael Jordan's return to basketball...it delays my well-deserved Crow Burger even more.

FarWestChicago
09-26-2001, 03:18 PM
"North Idiocy". Isn't that redundant? :)

Daver
09-26-2001, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
"North Idiocy". Isn't that redundant? :)

Wish I could go from shucking Hot Dogs to being a radio personality,I know almost as little as North.

Jerry_Manuel
09-26-2001, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by daver
Wish I could go from shucking Hot Dogs to being a radio personality,I know almost as little as North.


You wouldn't last long as a radio personality Daver, I could imagine you threating callers for some weird reason.

Daver
09-26-2001, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel



You wouldn't last long as a radio personality Daver, I could imagine you threating callers for some weird reason.

When have I ever threatened anyone?
I am a man of peace.Trust me.

Jerry_Manuel
09-26-2001, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by daver
When have I ever threatened anyone?


:moron
Do I even have to answer this?
I have read your emails.

Daver
09-26-2001, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel



Do I even have to answer this?
I have read your emails.

I never threatend Jay,or Fluffy,I just made suggestions.

Jerry_Manuel
09-26-2001, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by daver
I never threatend Jay,or Fluffy,I just made suggestions.

:clueless
I'm going to have to disagree.

Daver
09-26-2001, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel



I'm going to have to disagree.

If you know what's good for you will stay out of this sheetshot,just a suggestion.

Viva Magglio
09-27-2001, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by daver


When have I ever threatened anyone?
I am a man of peace.Trust me.

:iron
Who you crappin'?