PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Exchange

petekat
07-09-2004, 01:34 PM
Anyone know if this site (or another Sox message board) hosts a ticket exchange? Noticed this on the Phils site and think this would be a great idea for swapping tickets- under the guidelines that tickets get exchanged for face. I'm a partial season ticket holder and can't make it to every game- would like the opportunity to share the wealth. I have Premium Lower Boxes (and parking pass) that I may not be able to use tonight, for example- interested parties feel free to message me.

:cool:

ewokpelts
07-09-2004, 02:24 PM
Anyone know if this site (or another Sox message board) hosts a ticket exchange? Noticed this on the Phils site and think this would be a great idea for swapping tickets- under the guidelines that tickets get exchanged for face. I'm a partial season ticket holder and can't make it to every game- would like the opportunity to share the wealth. I have Premium Lower Boxes (and parking pass) that I may not be able to use tonight, for example- interested parties feel free to message me.

:cool:
I think the Mods dont want to get into that racket, even if it's helping sox fans. They might face litigation from the sox. Otherwise, go to stubhub.com Good marketplace. If you want, pm me with other games you cant make.
Gene

StillMissOzzie
07-09-2004, 05:23 PM
I'll second the request for a PM if you know a day ahead of time. Last minute requests are togher. How many tix are we talkin' about?

SMO
:gulp: