PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie's "meeting"

South Side
07-08-2004, 07:08 PM
What exactly was said in the 6th inning? Whatever it was it seemed to work. Did he scare them? :?:

Nick@Nite
07-08-2004, 07:42 PM
I didn't get a chance to watch the game. What did Ozzie do exactly? Did he do what Tony Pena did on Opening Day and have a dugout pow wow with the entire team huddled around?

If that's what Ozzie did... about time!

South Side
07-08-2004, 08:04 PM
I didn't get a chance to watch the game. What did Ozzie do exactly? Did he do what Tony Pena did on Opening Day and have a dugout pow wow with the entire team huddled around?

If that's what Ozzie did... about time!I'm under the impression that is what occurred except it wasn't a lighthearted "let's go get them" kind of conversation.

Nick@Nite
07-08-2004, 08:11 PM
I'm under the impression that is what occurred except it wasn't a lighthearted "let's go get them" kind of conversation.That's what I figured... it looks as if Ozzie may have saved the buffet tables today from KW's wrath. :smile:

TomParrish79
07-08-2004, 08:12 PM
Well thats why Ozzie is our man, he's a motivator, and the team hasnt looked motivated especially at the plate for the last 5 games.

Hopefully now we can sweep Seatle and go from here.

hawkjt
07-08-2004, 08:19 PM
According to sources he reamed them out pretty good and was having individual meetings with some players postgame. Lite the fire Oz