PDA

View Full Version : All-Stars

SoxBoy14
07-08-2004, 12:33 PM
Is anyone else angry with the AL roster for the All-Star game? The only player on the Sox to be picked was Esteban, who isn't our best pitcher! Beuhrle and Garcia in my opinion are both better than Loaiza. Also Frank doesn't get in as a reserve neither does PK! I think the Sox got screwed this year for the All-Star game, anyone else concur?

mcfish
07-08-2004, 01:03 PM
Is anyone else angry with the AL roster for the All-Star game? The only player on the Sox to be picked was Esteban, who isn't our best pitcher! Beuhrle and Garcia in my opinion are both better than Loaiza. Also Frank doesn't get in as a reserve neither does PK! I think the Sox got screwed this year for the All-Star game, anyone else concur?
We all concur, but we all did it a few days ago when the teams were announced. Scroll back a page or two to find the All-Star team threads.

Personally, I think if it was going to be only 1 player and a pitcher, it should have been Shingo. Of our 2 firstbasemen, it should have been Paulie. Better power numbers, higher average, more RBI's.

Kogs35
07-08-2004, 07:43 PM
beurlhe gets shafted agian. tim hudson is not going so joe " i hate the whitesox" torree added another yankee javy vasquez:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: