PDA

View Full Version : Roll out the Brooms!

HomeFish
07-07-2004, 10:52 PM
The Brewers have swept the Chicago National League club. Four earned runs off Zambrano, who left the game with the bases loaded. Unfortunately, Jenkins couldn't come through and bring that to seven ER's. No matter, though. Two Milwuakee pitchers combined for a shutout. 4-0.

How about that Brew Crew? Is it too late to jump on the Brewer bandwagon?

duke of dorwood
07-07-2004, 10:55 PM
The real wrist slitting is beginning on the north side

Dice
07-07-2004, 10:55 PM
Looks like corpseball is not only on the South Side. It actually lives up north.

itsnotrequired
07-07-2004, 10:57 PM
I've always been a Brewer fan (I'm from Wisconsin) but its been a bit tough to catch games down here without going to a bar. A nice performance by the Crew this series.

Brewers have almost as hard a time drawing fans to Miller Park as the Sox do to the Cell. So how do they sell out? When the Cubs come to town. So fitting to sweep those clowns with all those fools in attendance.

HomeFish
07-07-2004, 11:10 PM
Cardinals just won. Too bad the Padres can't get it done, though.

mcfish
07-08-2004, 12:43 AM
The Brewers have swept the Chicago National League club. Four earned runs off Zambrano, who left the game with the bases loaded. Unfortunately, Jenkins couldn't come through and bring that to seven ER's. No matter, though. Two Milwuakee pitchers combined for a shutout. 4-0.

How about that Brew Crew? Is it too late to jump on the Brewer bandwagon?
Never too late to join the Brewer bandwagon. :gulp:

Best day of my life was when the Brewers moved to the national league - I didn't have to root for two teams in the same division anymore.

doublem23
07-08-2004, 12:45 AM
I don't think I can bring myself to wish any kind of success upon sports teams from Wisconsin.

StillMissOzzie
07-08-2004, 01:04 AM
Brewers have almost as hard a time drawing fans to Miller Park as the Sox do to the Cell. So how do they sell out? When the Cubs come to town. So fitting to sweep those clowns with all those fools in attendance.
Yep, thank them for their $$$ and wish them a safe trip home!
Way to go Brew Crew, you're making the Sox losing streak a bit easier to take.

SMO

SOXSINCE'70
07-08-2004, 08:29 AM
THANK YOU,GOD!!!!!! :supernana: :supernana: :supernana:

Terminated
07-08-2004, 11:52 AM
Go Brewers! :o: :cool:

DrCrawdad
07-08-2004, 11:46 PM
The series with the Sox was the most important series to the Cubbies, more important that winning games within their division. The Cubbies lost the series to the Cardinals and then got swept by the Brewers!

Great to see the Cubbies carry that momentum with them up north.