PDA

View Full Version : Love Cruise

cheeses_h_rice
09-25-2001, 10:30 PM
(Ignoring Sox talk the rest of tonight...too aggravating.)

So did anyone else check out "Love Cruise"? Sonnybonoskipro a/k/a Michael the Jewish lawyer got a good deal of air time, though he was being sort of dismissed by the wimmen on the show. Still, he was probably one of the most talkative yet least annoying people on a show filled with stupid, pretentious Trixies and dull dudes, and he didn't get voted out tonight.

The show is great in a really trashy way, probably worse than even "Temptation Island." It's good bad TV, if you're into that sort of thing. Like I said, a goodly portion of the people on the show are really annoying -- the psychotic trainer with the fake breasts and the cross-eyed dude with the "cool" tats all over his arms (that Sonny disses in the next episode, apparently) especially.

One suggestion for Sonny would have been to do some sit-ups before he got on the show, though, heh.

Jerry_Manuel
09-25-2001, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
One suggestion for Sonny would have been to do some sit-ups before he got on the show, though, heh.

:moron
Yeah he has some nerve looking like he does.

Daver
09-25-2001, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

:moron
Yeah he has some nerve looking like he does.

You and Fluffy need to primp Jay before hitting the manhole.

LongDistanceFan
09-25-2001, 10:35 PM
and no mention of the sox........... i thought i remember that he was going to talk about the sox and talk about this board or wear a shirt or something........... i can't remember.......

cheeses_h_rice
09-25-2001, 10:40 PM
I think he said he wasn't allowed to wear any Sox-logo gear. He did joke about yelling out "Sox rule!" but it would have been pretty out of place on that stupid ship.

He had a "Titanic Swimming Team" shirt on in one scene, and a DePaul shirt on in another. Maybe next episode we'll see him with his Mike Caruso jersey on...

FarWestChicago
09-25-2001, 10:42 PM
Damn! And I asked you guys not to ruin the plot for me. There should have been a SPOILER warning. :)

LongDistanceFan
09-25-2001, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
I think he said he wasn't allowed to wear any Sox-logo gear. He did joke about yelling out "Sox rule!" but it would have been pretty out of place on that stupid ship.

He had a "Titanic Swimming Team" shirt on in one scene, and a DePaul shirt on in another. Maybe next episode we'll see him with his Mike Caruso jersey on... thanks

Jerry_Manuel
09-25-2001, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Damn! And I asked you guys not to ruin the plot for me. There should have been a SPOILER warning. :)

I know your joking but why did you click this topic then if you wanted to be surprised?

FarWestChicago
09-25-2001, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

I know your joking but why did you click this topic then if you wanted to be surprised? Because I was joking. I'm watching it right now.