PDA

View Full Version : Worst Lineup Ever!!

joeynach
07-07-2004, 09:59 PM
Thats all i have to say, its is!!!!

DannyCaterFan
07-07-2004, 10:03 PM
I couldn't tell I was too busy falling asleep on my couch. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

LongLiveFisk
07-07-2004, 10:06 PM
Anyone who paid money to go to this game deserves a refund. If you're reading this and you went, I'm truly sorry!

milrtyme28
07-08-2004, 12:24 AM
i agree - absolutely embarrassing - i bet the beer sales tonight were throught the roof. i know i would've had had a few to drown my sorrows. i actually thought i might have been watching the expos game by accident - than i realized that the expos were actually able to score 2 runs.

mcfish
07-08-2004, 12:33 AM
Anyone who paid money to go to this game deserves a refund. If you're reading this and you went, I'm truly sorry!Who's willing to start up a collection to get my $30 back? The game was awful from the start of the bottom of the first on.

Two days in a row. Maybe I should stop going...

JB98
07-08-2004, 12:39 AM
Anyone who paid money to go to this game deserves a refund. If you're reading this and you went, I'm truly sorry!
I was at the game tonight. Normally, I curse at people who attempt to start the wave and throw back home run balls. Unfortunately, my will to live was gone by the seventh inning, so I sat quietly while all the idiots around me participated in the wave.

mdep524
07-08-2004, 12:39 AM
Who's willing to start up a collection to get my $30 back? The game was awful from the start of the bottom of the first on.

Two days in a row. Maybe I should stop going...
LOL mcfish, you and me both. At least yesterday there was some excitement about Freddie's first home start as he struck out the first 4 batters he faced. Todday there was jsut... nothing.

Actually, I don't know which is worse- yesterday's disappointment or today's disgust.

Also, any game in which Jamie Burke is the DH and Joe Crede is the #5 hitter should automatically be at least a half price day.

mcfish
07-08-2004, 12:49 AM
I was at the game tonight. Normally, I curse at people who attempt to start the wave and throw back home run balls. Unfortunately, my will to live was gone by the seventh inning, so I sat quietly while all the idiots around me participated in the wave.
Wow, I felt exactly the same way. I couldn't even get into yelling at the guy who almost hit Juan Uribe in the head with a HR ball. Normally that's an argument I love to have.

South Side
07-08-2004, 01:04 AM
Wow, I felt exactly the same way. I couldn't even get into yelling at the guy who almost hit Juan Uribe in the head with a HR ball. Normally that's an argument I love to have.
Oh, damn I missed that. Although Uribe wouldn't have deserved that considering he actually got a hit. My favorite part of the pitiful night was when Schoenweiss got booed after he gave up the first hr. Maybe they were booing the guy who hit it but I know I was booing Schoenweiss. Ugh... refund please.

iftypofixit
07-08-2004, 02:39 AM
I was at the game and it didnt seem like people were booing schoney. On that hr that almost hit uribe, Paulie picked it up and gave it to anderson because it was his 200th, which I could see as an exception to throwing it back, but I doubt that fan realized that garret anderson would like to have that ball.

hose
07-08-2004, 07:10 AM

5 x $28 is what it cost me last night. It could have cost me another $11 a ticket because I tried to upgrade to the club box section at the ticket window yesterday morning. Turns out you can't upgrade until you get into the park so I said screw it.

Reinsy missed out on $55 :tongue:

harwar
07-08-2004, 08:05 AM
yes,its nights like last night when i sit there feeling sorry for myself and start getting angry because the players are makings millions to play and i'm actually spending quite a lot of money to go..and i have to drive back and forth 100 miles <--:whiner: