PDA

View Full Version : Vouchers for upcoming game?

NonetheLoaiza
07-07-2004, 03:09 AM
I went to the game tonight, and was wondering if they had comped people free tickets to an upcoming game for those who stayed. Last year, it was against the Tigers, I believe, there was a 2 hour rain delay and it was worth a free ticket to a future game for being patient. Just wondering if anyone knew anything about this or was at the game tonight and heard.

Thanks

ewokpelts
07-07-2004, 03:22 AM
I went to the game tonight, and was wondering if they had comped people free tickets to an upcoming game for those who stayed. Last year, it was against the Tigers, I believe, there was a 2 hour rain delay and it was worth a free ticket to a future game for being patient. Just wondering if anyone knew anything about this or was at the game tonight and heard.

Thanks
The game started at 9, and most of the people stayed. So most likely there will be no comp tix.
Gene

NonetheLoaiza
07-07-2004, 03:52 AM
Thanks, I was just curious. I appreciate it.

StockdaleForVeep
07-07-2004, 04:02 AM

Thanks

No reward for waiting 2 hours(8 overall hours)

just ment hawkin their beer\products

Someone on this board said that once they start running the birthday msgs, it means the game is cancelled, they ran em around 8:00 or so and i feared it ment game was called but hour later game started.