PDA

View Full Version : Schoeneweis to be activated?

ScottyTheSoxFan
07-06-2004, 11:57 PM
the sox homepage has show listed as tomorows starter against jarrod washburn. the sox are gonna have to send somebody down to start him, right?

bye mike jackson

jeremyb1
07-07-2004, 12:51 AM
the sox homepage has show listed as tomorows starter against jarrod washburn. the sox are gonna have to send somebody down to start him, right?

bye mike jackson

Jackson hasn't pitched for a while. It wouldn't shock me but at the same time KW and Ozzie in particular seem to value veterans over younger guys almost regardless of performance at times. So, with that in mind, it wouldn't shock me to see Rauch sent down.

rmusacch
07-07-2004, 06:28 AM
Jackson hasn't pitched for a while. It wouldn't shock me but at the same time KW and Ozzie in particular seem to value veterans over younger guys almost regardless of performance at times. So, with that in mind, it wouldn't shock me to see Rauch sent down.
Rauch hasn't pitched since his last start.

JRIG
07-07-2004, 06:58 AM
Rauch has been sent down. Confirmed by the AP.

34 Inch Stick
07-07-2004, 08:03 AM
Rauch has dug his own holes with the Sox. However, his handling the last few years are a textbook example of how not to groom a young pitcher.

I am glad to see this SS foolishness put to rest with him back as a starter. There are better starters out there. None of them happen to be on the Sox. I look forward to a good start tonight.

Fungo
07-07-2004, 08:08 AM
The White Sox organization has put on a clinic on how to misuse and jerk around a pitcher in the case of Jon Rauch. Back in 2002, coming off an injury, when he was left in the bullpen to rust as the fifth starter and now not having pitched since his start against Cleveland nearly 2 weeks ago.