PDA

View Full Version : Half-Price Tix...

kjhanson
07-06-2004, 02:37 PM
Are some seats reserved for those not participating in the Pepsi half-price admission? The reason I ask is becasue when looking on Ticketmaster, there are a good set of seats for tonite's game available when paying full price, but when you enter the Pepsi code, they are unavailable. Just curious as to whether or not some are reserved.

quade36
07-06-2004, 02:39 PM
its called pulling a fast one on the fan.....

joeynach
07-06-2004, 02:39 PM
Are some seats reserved for those not participating in the Pepsi half-price admission? The reason I ask is becasue when looking on Ticketmaster, there are a good set of seats for tonite's game available when paying full price, but when you enter the Pepsi code, they are unavailable. Just curious as to whether or not some are reserved.
That should not happen. My guess is that people go and look what seats are still available so it temporarily reserves the seats for like 2 minutes then releases them. This could be the scenario.

Tekijawa
07-06-2004, 02:40 PM
Well I can see this turning into a 4 page Moronotti colum on how Comiskey rips it's fans off, I'm sure it will fail to mention the Cubs ticket broker too... Odds anyone?

mcfish
07-06-2004, 02:43 PM
I know you can't get Club level for the Pepsi promotion. That restriction may apply to Premium Lower Box too, but everywhere else should be available because I've bought Lower Box and Lower Reserved for 1/2 price.

kjhanson
07-06-2004, 02:47 PM
It very well may have been that I didn't let the two minute time period expire and they were still being held.

On a side note, if you don't have a Pepsi product available, the word "sox" will do instead of a UPC code on the ticketmaster website.