PDA

View Full Version : Fire Manuel!!!!

GASHWOUND
09-25-2001, 09:24 PM
What the HELL is JM doing bringing n PULSIPHER!!!!! What is this guy doing on the team!!!!!! I'm gettin' sick and tired of this. Manuel makes me want to VOMIT! If we lose this game I'm gonna I'm gonna throw a fit. Words will be said....

GASHWOUND
09-25-2001, 09:28 PM
Bases are loaded wit 2 outs. Oh NOOO!!

What is up with this. Its like when ever we play the Twins we find ways to lose and the Twins finds ways to win.Their gettin all the breaks>

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Bloop single and we're losing by 2!!!!!! I give up.

I'm tired of this This is disgusting!!!!

MikeKreevich
09-25-2001, 09:28 PM
Get ready with the words.

KempersRS
09-25-2001, 09:29 PM
Well, what can ya do? We just can't beat these guys.

CerberusWG
09-25-2001, 09:31 PM
We can beat them, Jerry is just too big of a moron to let us win.

this picture sums it up

:ohno

Bucktown
09-25-2001, 09:34 PM
Too predictable. As soon as Manuel goes to the bullpen I wait for this inevitable post:

What is Manuel doing? Anybody but X!

Where X is the name of whatever pitcher he brings in. I think we have a middle relief problem right now.

Having said that, Pulcipher IS absolutely pathetic. Has this guy ever had a good outing? Man, he seems to walk a lot of guys.

Viva Magglio
09-25-2001, 09:36 PM
:jerry
Would you rather I bring in Embry?

PaleHoseGeorge
09-25-2001, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Bucktown
Having said that, Pulcipher IS absolutely pathetic. Has this guy ever had a good outing? Man, he seems to walk a lot of guys.

Boston cut him. That says a lot about what he is worth.

"Where can we get a lefty reliever real cheap?"

:jerry :KW

KempersRS
09-25-2001, 09:38 PM
This is why I have no problem with Glove or Lowe being in the pen. We need a stronger pen, so lets put quality arms there. The bullpen is not supposed to be some place where rejects go to practice, you need strong arms there as much as you do in the starting staff.

KempersRS
09-25-2001, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Boston cut him. That says a lot about what he is worth.

"Where can we get a lefty reliever real cheap?"

:jerry :KW

Thats the truth for sure. The day we got Embree was the day I knew KW didn't care about this season anymore. Pulsipher was just the icing on the cake.

Bucktown
09-25-2001, 09:45 PM
Thats the truth for sure. The day we got Embree was the day I knew KW didn't care about this season anymore. Pulsipher was just the icing on the cake.

I can buy that, but to blame Manuel is too simplistic. Will any of the Manuel bashers please tell him what he should have done?

GASHWOUND
09-25-2001, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
:jerry
Would you rather I bring in Embry?
I rather bring in my mother than Pulsipher. I actually would've felt better with Embry than ("would you like fries with that") Pulsipher!

I can't believe I said that!? See, I'm so frustrated that I'm babbling

KempersRS
09-25-2001, 09:49 PM

I can buy that, but to blame Manuel is too simplistic. Will any of the Manuel bashers please tell him what he should have done?

I can't type all that stuff again, if you can find in the archives, feel free to look. There were some things beyond Jerry's control, but he certainly did NOT make the best of a bad situation.

Jerry_Manuel
09-25-2001, 10:39 PM

How about bring in this guy:
:sean