PDA

View Full Version : When Is Maggs Back?

soxwon
07-05-2004, 10:34 PM
please tell me, whats the projected date?
its been a long time, is their a deeper problem!
we will not win anything without maggs.

samram
07-05-2004, 10:40 PM
I was thinking the same thing about there being a more troublesome issue. I don't hear too much down here other than what's said on WSI (except for the Maggs watch on chicagosports.com- oh wait, no, 4 time all-stars aren't worthy of that). It just seems as if I see something every couple of days that says he will be back next series and then he isn't and now I haven't heard or seen anything for a while. Are we still going to be waiting for this guy to come back in mid-August? I really don't think the group being used in CF and RF in his absence can be counted on for another month and a half.

jordan23ventura
07-05-2004, 10:46 PM
I don't think anyone knows for sure, but the way the contract talks have been going, I wouldn't be too surprised if he doesn't come back at all. Kinda scary.

BTW - he's NOT going to the flubs, no matter what all the crappy Chicago reporters think.

owensmouth
07-05-2004, 11:11 PM
The original estimate was four to six weeks. I believe this is the fourth week. The only accurate answer is: when he feels better. He may still hafta go on a rehab for an additional week or so.

Cowch44
07-05-2004, 11:39 PM
I've been missing Maggs in our lineup for a long time, but recently I've REALLY been missing him. Having him back in the lineup puts Paulie or Carlos atleast at 6th, but our 7,8 and 9 will still be pretty bad...unless Crede continues his hot streak.

bmac5001
07-06-2004, 12:16 AM
i wouldn't be surprised to see him come back right after the all-star break, although who really knows for sure.

gobears1987
07-06-2004, 12:21 AM
check the Cubune's Mags Watch on the front page for a date.

Brian26
07-06-2004, 12:46 AM
check the Cubune's Mags Watch on the front page for a date.
:D: