PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Boone, does anyone know how close he is?

Dadawg_77
07-05-2004, 12:41 PM
Since the Sox are struggling big time at second, Uribe finally playing down to his level and Harris just not producing, wonder if Aaron Boone would be ready to play soon. There was talk he would move to second for the Yankees so he might do the same here.

OEO Magglio
07-05-2004, 12:46 PM
Since the Sox are struggling big time at second, Uribe finally playing down to his level and Harris just not producing, wonder if Aaron Boone would be ready to play soon. There was talk he would move to second for the Yankees so he might do the same here.Well he signed with the Indians. They just put him on the 60 day dl around a week ago, so he's still a while away.

Dadawg_77
07-05-2004, 12:47 PM
Well he signed with the Indians. They just put him on the 60 day dl around a week ago, so he's still a while away.
Damn, I missed that move. Oh well, the Sox should try to land his brother then.

Kogs35
07-05-2004, 12:54 PM
his brothers contract has some baggage with it. he do do really well at u.s cellular field

Win1ForMe
07-05-2004, 01:00 PM
Bret Boone is having a terrible season (.232/.299/.389). He's also a right-handed power hitter, why do we need more of those?

Paulwny
07-05-2004, 01:47 PM
Yesterday, the Buffalo News ran an article, the Bisons are the Tribe's AAA farm team, Boone is not expected to be ready till the end of the season if at all.

With the Tribe only 4 gms out the local writer thinks that Tribe owner Larry Dolan should open his pockets and trade for some relief help. Their relievers have 21 loses and 18 blown saves.

The comedy central could get more interesting.