PDA

View Full Version : Responding To Cub Fans!!!

pinwheels3530
07-05-2004, 05:44 AM
EVERYONE IF A CUB FAN GIVES YOU CRAP TODAY DON'T SAY ANTYTHING JUST PUT BOTH HANDS AROUND YOUR NECK AND SAY CHOKE!!!!!!!:smile:

EVERYONE KEEP THEIR HEAD UP GO SOX!!!!!!!

oldcomiskey
07-05-2004, 08:07 AM
EVERYONE IF A CUB FAN GIVES YOU CRAP TODAY DON'T SAY ANTYTHING JUST PUT BOTH HANDS AROUND YOUR NECK AND SAY CHOKE!!!!!!!:smile:

EVERYONE KEEP THEIR HEAD UP GO SOX!!!!!!!'

I agree--we did a lot of it this past weekend--just tell the truth--the Cubs beat out butts

chisoxfanforever
07-05-2004, 08:46 AM
I told cub fans that we took a lesson from the cubs playbook, we choked! We need to burn that playbook.:angry:

hose
07-05-2004, 09:02 AM
Have some fun with it, heck it isn't the end of the world.

The Sox are in first and the Cubs are not:D:

CHISOXFAN13
07-05-2004, 11:18 AM
Sometimes you have to give credit where credit is due. They beat us, but at the same time, I am so happy that interleague play is now over. It was a big struggle without Maggs and Thomas.

I'm ready for the second half of the season now.

Lip Man 1
07-05-2004, 01:20 PM
I think a better response would be looking the Cubs fan straight in the eye and saying...'I thought you guys didn't care about the Sox? These these games didn't matter to you folks. That the Sox were so far beneath you that they didn't matter? Interesting...'
Then walk away.

Lip

oldcomiskey
07-05-2004, 01:23 PM
or you can tell the truth and say we stunk the place up worse than it usually stinks at the urinal

SOXSINCE'70
07-05-2004, 01:59 PM

EVERYONE KEEP THEIR HEAD UP GO SOX!!!!!!!
The sCrUBs are about to have a 6 game LOSING streak.GO CARDS,
GO BREW CREW (yeech!!):D: :D:

pinwheels3530
07-05-2004, 02:25 PM
I think a better response would be looking the Cubs fan straight in the eye and saying...'I thought you guys didn't care about the Sox? These these games didn't matter to you folks. That the Sox were so far beneath you that they didn't matter? Interesting...'
Then walk away.

Lip

That's a good one!!! I think I'll try that.

hsnterprize
07-07-2004, 08:11 AM
Then walk away.

LipI tried that when I reported to my UPS jub, and it seems like the fella is a few cards short of a full deck. He's a nice guy, and I feel badly, but it seems like you can't tell him anything he doesn't want to hear. He constantly tells me "Sox Suck" or "Chicago White Sucks" or something like that. Can't have an intelligent baseball conversation with him...why am I not surprized? :o: :o: :o: :o:

Not surprisingly, he called me the second he saw me. He motioned sweeping with a broom and yelled "Sweep!!!!!" I told him, "That's good...now beat Milwaukee." That didn't register with him. Later on, I pulled him to the side and said, "I thought you Cub fans didn't care about the Sox" and that if the Sox had swept the Cubs, he'd say only October matters. He came back with "yes...IF the Sox swept the Cubs...emphasis on IF." I don't remember what was said after that, but when I see him again, I'll tell him to get his team to stop celebrating the Sox sweep...and pay attention to their own division like you wanted us Sox fans to do with ours.

It's amazing how Cubs fans can get super-arrogant when their team wins...especially against the Sox (whom they say they don't care about) but when they lose, they can't seem to take the same crap they dish out.

BTW, you'll see me use the phrase "Bravo-Sierra" in the future. Bravo is the Army phonetic term for the letter "B", and Sierra for "S". Of course, you can use imagination to figure out what that means :cool: