PDA

View Full Version : White Sox fans - a request from Philly

karnoval
07-04-2004, 08:57 PM
Hi everyone. I've lurked around this site occassionally just to see how other teams are feeling about themselves and the rest of baseball. It is always interesting ti get the other side's perspective. You appear to have a very smart community of posters who are as in love with your team as myself and others over at Philliesphans.com are with our team.

As a diehard Phillies fan, my favorite player for 7 years now has been Bobby Abreu. Consistently putting up fantastic numbers, yet still without a trip to the All-Star Game. I am graciously asking that in return for votes for this deserving NL outfielder, myself and others will pledge votes for Frank Thomas (he seems to be the more deserving, and I see in the other Final Vote thread that that is the consensus). So, 10 votes for Bobby Abreu will get 10 votes for Frank Thomas, if you are willing.

I come bearing no bad intentions and am not trying to troll your board. I wouldn't dare do that to your fine community. However, as a fellow baseball fan, I hope you will seriously consider this rather easy request I am making.

P.S. Loved the two games we played out at U.S. Cellular. Wild scores in both of them and I can't wait for the makeup game in August. You have a very good team and Garcia is a tremendous addition (wish we'd gone after him). Best of luck this season and I hope we can meet each other in the World Series. Thank you.

RKMeibalane
07-04-2004, 08:58 PM
Hi everyone. I've lurked around this site occassionally just to see how other teams are feeling about themselves and the rest of baseball. It is always interesting ti get the other side's perspective. You appear to have a very smart community of posters who are as in love with your team as myself and others over at Philliesphans.com are with our team.

As a diehard Phillies fan, my favorite player for 7 years now has been Bobby Abreu. Consistently putting up fantastic numbers, yet still without a trip to the All-Star Game. I am graciously asking that in return for votes for this deserving NL outfielder, myself and others will pledge votes for Frank Thomas (he seems to be the more deserving, and I see in the other Final Vote thread that that is the consensus). So, 10 votes for Bobby Abreu will get 10 votes for Frank Thomas, if you are willing.

I come bearing no bad intentions and am not trying to troll your board. I wouldn't dare do that to your fine community. However, as a fellow baseball fan, I hope you will seriously consider this rather easy request I am making.

P.S. Loved the two games we played out at U.S. Cellular. Wild scores in both of them and I can't wait for the makeup game in August. You have a very good team and Garcia is a tremendous addition (wish we'd gone after him). Best of luck this season and I hope we can meet each other in the World Series. Thank you.
That's fine with us. I have been voting for Abreu anyway, so I will continue to vote for him. Thanks for your support!

Daver
07-04-2004, 08:59 PM

Hey welcome aboard! :redneck

Malgar 12
07-04-2004, 09:00 PM
Already voted for him. It seemed like the logical choice before you even asked.

HomeFish
07-04-2004, 09:07 PM
I've had Abreu on at least one of my fantasy teams every year for the past few years. I'd love to send him to Houston.

karnoval
07-04-2004, 09:08 PM
Thanks a lot. Abreu's clearly the most deserving, but I'm concerned that the Cubs fans are going to go wild for Aramis and vote him in. Again, sincere thanks from a bunch of us. I've been a Thomas fan since we passed drafting him in favor of Jeff Jackson (don't expect any of you to know him) and am more than happy to vote for him.

munchman33
07-04-2004, 09:11 PM
I couldn't believe Abreu was left off. I have been voting for him all night.

phdave
07-04-2004, 09:24 PM
Hey thanks from another Phillies phan for voting Abreu. I'll start voting for Thomas and Konerko.

This is a big deal for many Abreu fans. You wouldn't believe how much disrespect Abreu gets in Philly. It is less this year but there are still lots of people who think the Phillies should get rid of him.

One thing Abreu detractors always bring up is the fact that he has never been to an all star game. We would love to put that one to bed.

Thanks again!

munchman33
07-04-2004, 09:30 PM
Hey thanks from another Phillies phan for voting Abreu. I'll start voting for Thomas and Konerko.

This is a big deal for many Abreu fans. You wouldn't believe how much disrespect Abreu gets in Philly. It is less this year but there are still lots of people who think the Phillies should get rid of him.

One thing Abreu detractors always bring up is the fact that he has never been to an all star game. We would love to put that one to bed.

Thanks again!
I cannot believe that. I'd take Abreu in a second. Perhaps an Abreu-Ordonez deal?

phdave
07-04-2004, 09:47 PM
I cannot believe that. I'd take Abreu in a second. Perhaps an Abreu-Ordonez deal?
Ordonez is a FA after this year, so no thanks. Abreu got a long term contract a few years ago. I think that is when a lot of fans started turning on him. But Ordonez is one of the few RFers who I'd consider in a one-on-one trade. I've never heard the Phillies themselves say anything but good things about him, so I doubt he would be traded anytime soon. He has a full no trade clause anyway.

There is one radio host in particular who has it out for Abreu. He was hitting below .200 for the first couple weeks of the season and all the Abreu haters came out of the woodwork. Then Bobby started hitting and is now on his way to having his best season so far, so that has shut a lot of people up. But they still focus in on a few things that he supposedly does not do well and they use those situations as justification for hating him. Like they say he does not run hard enough on ground balls, he does not dive in the outfield, he does not get enough hits when the Phillies are tied or behind in the late innings, he walks too much, etc. Very strange.

ChiSox14305635
07-04-2004, 09:55 PM
Ordonez is a FA after this year, so no thanks. Abreu got a long term contract a few years ago. I think that is when a lot of fans started turning on him. But Ordonez is one of the few RFers who I'd consider in a one-on-one trade. I've never heard the Phillies themselves say anything but good things about him, so I doubt he would be traded anytime soon. He has a full no trade clause anyway.

There is one radio host in particular who has it out for Abreu. He was hitting below .200 for the first couple weeks of the season and all the Abreu haters came out of the woodwork. Then Bobby started hitting and is now on his way to having his best season so far, so that has shut a lot of people up. But they still focus in on a few things that he supposedly does not do well and they use those situations as justification for hating him. Like they say he does not run hard enough on ground balls, he does not dive in the outfield, he does not get enough hits when the Phillies are tied or behind in the late innings, he walks too much, etc. Very strange.
This radio guy should hook up with Jay Mariotti. They would become fast buddies in a hurry.

soxphan7
07-04-2004, 09:58 PM
Thanks a lot. Abreu's clearly the most deserving, but I'm concerned that the Cubs fans are going to go wild for Aramis and vote him in.
You forgot Cubs fans dont know how to use computers!

jackbrohamer
07-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Abreu's been one of my favorite players since he came into his own and it's kind of a joke he's never been an All Star so I'll vote for him as much as I can

As long as he's not up against some Boston geek he may have a chance of winning. I must say that I regret the Phils/Sox rainout got rescheduled; not lookling forward to the Phils teeing off on Sox pitching again.

jabrch
07-04-2004, 11:38 PM
I'd have taken Abreu over Alou any day. Is he not popular amongst the players community for some reason? Of that group - he is surely the most deserving that I see. The only other reasonable arguement is Aramis Ramirez - and he is both a Cub, as well as hurt. So my votes go to Abreu.

Good luck - I'd love to see the Phils vs the Sox in the World Series. Can you please leave Thome at home?

OEO Magglio
07-04-2004, 11:41 PM
I'll definitely vote for Bobby I've always been a big fan of his. I can't believe so many people have it out for him in philly.:?:

ma-gaga
07-04-2004, 11:56 PM
There is one radio host in particular who has it out for Abreu. He was hitting below .200 for the first couple weeks of the season and all the Abreu haters came out of the woodwork.
To rip Abreu is asinine. Might as well rip Thome for ONLY hitting 25 homeruns in the first half of the year...Abreu is one of my favorite players as well. One of the few legitimate 5 tool players in MLB. If the radio host doesn't like Abreu, don't listen to him, it's not worth it. He's just trolling to get his listener base to "call in" because he obviously can't carry a show any other way.

Now I'm curious, which radio host?

hsnterprize
07-05-2004, 08:06 AM

P.S. Loved the two games we played out at U.S. Cellular. Wild scores in both of them and I can't wait for the makeup game in August. You have a very good team and Garcia is a tremendous addition (wish we'd gone after him). Best of luck this season and I hope we can meet each other in the World Series. Thank you. I as a member of the Chicago media and a Sox fan also appreciate your support. Admittedly, I'd been voting for the Marlins' rep, but since you came by, Bobby Abreu has been getting my votes. Thanks for your support. It indeed was a wild time at the Cell when the Phillies came here. It might as well have been a 3-game series with the Bears vs. the Eagles with the way the scores were going up.

Jim Thome is a phenom. I saw him hit when he was with Cleveland, and I knew he would be a rock for another team if he were to leave. Now that he's will the Phillies, he's only adding to their impressive team. And here's something that'll knock your socks off...he said before going to Philly that he wanted to play for the Cubs.

What's your take on the new Citizens Bank Park? It's been widely stated it's a knockoff of Jacobs Field with the layout and the large scoreboard in left. I'm thinking it's a somewhat-combination of the Jake, Coors Field in Denver, and old Shibe Park. It's definitely better than Veterans Stadium in my honest opinion, and I think it'll be a solid addition to the already magificent facilities you folks in Philadelphia have. Lincoln Financial Field is a great looking place for the Eagles, however, I do wish the field were natural grass. The Field Turf is nice from what I hear, but natural grass is always good for football. The Wachovia Center for the 76ers and Flyers...really nice. A good multi-purpose arena holding 2 great franchises. I'm sure traditionalists lament for the days of Flyers hockey and Sixers basketball at the Spectrum, but the new arena is fine from what I see of it.

Take care, and good luck to the Phillies this year. You've got a good team there, and hopefully, it'll be a White Sox/Phillies World Series in October.

phdave
07-05-2004, 11:00 AM
To rip Abreu is asinine. Might as well rip Thome for ONLY hitting 25 homeruns in the first half of the year...Abreu is one of my favorite players as well. One of the few legitimate 5 tool players in MLB. If the radio host doesn't like Abreu, don't listen to him, it's not worth it. He's just trolling to get his listener base to "call in" because he obviously can't carry a show any other way.

Now I'm curious, which radio host?
His name is Howard Eskin. Trolling is exactly what he does. I don't listen to him but a lot of people do. His act unfortunately strikes a chord. I think 25% of the people who listen to him like to have ready-made opinions forcefully stated so that they can repeat them while the other 75% hate his guts. So he generates listeners by pushing buttons.

The whole station is similar to his show, but he's the worst. It wouldn't be so bad if he knew what he was talking about. When he was ripping Abreu recently, he said that he doesn't get on base enough. When a caller mentioned that his On Base Percentage was always one of the highest in the league, Eskin said that OBP doesn't have anything to do with getting on base. He also likes to claim that he has all kinds of inside information, yet his inside scoops are rarely correct. He stated flat out that the Phillies had no interest in trading for Billy Wagner the day before they announced the trade. Worse yet, the trade was really completed several days before but not announced while they tracked down one of the players involved.

Having Abreu at the all star game would make those of us who hate this guy feel victorious, so thanks again to everyone voting for Abreu. I've been voting for Thomas and Konerko all day.

phdave
07-05-2004, 11:02 AM
This radio guy should hook up with Jay Mariotti. They would become fast buddies in a hurry.
I'm sure the style is good for ratings, so I wouldn't be surprised that there are others around the country just like him.

phdave
07-05-2004, 11:06 AM
I must say that I regret the Phils/Sox rainout got rescheduled; not lookling forward to the Phils teeing off on Sox pitching again.
I'm glad to see that those two games were painful on your end as well. Poor Madson. That was his first and last ML start.

Unfortunately for the Phillies, Magglio might be back in the Sox lineup when they play again.

CHISOXFAN13
07-05-2004, 11:49 AM
Thanks a lot. Abreu's clearly the most deserving, but I'm concerned that the Cubs fans are going to go wild for Aramis and vote him in. Again, sincere thanks from a bunch of us. I've been a Thomas fan since we passed drafting him in favor of Jeff Jackson (don't expect any of you to know him) and am more than happy to vote for him.
LOL, the great cna't miss Jeff Jackson from Simeon. Talk about a school that overhypes talent.

I'll be voting plenty for No. 53.

skobabe8
07-05-2004, 12:17 PM
Wow! A media bias against one of your players? How would you like a media bias against your entire organization? :cool:

phdave
07-05-2004, 02:43 PM
Wow! A media bias against one of your players? How would you like a media bias against your entire organization? :cool:
I can think of nothing worse than to have to share a media market with the Cubs. I lived in Northwest Indiana and went to school with many Cubs fans and cultivated a healthy hatred for them and the whole lovable loser schtick.

SouthSideHitman
07-05-2004, 02:54 PM

Thanks again!
No promblem, just please, vote for Frank, not Paulie. If we splinter the vote, we'll get crushed by Matsui.

SoxFan76
07-05-2004, 03:11 PM
I can think of nothing worse than to have to share a media market with the Cubs. I lived in Northwest Indiana and went to school with many Cubs fans and cultivated a healthy hatred for them and the whole lovable loser schtick.
Glad to see somebody besides Sox fans thinks that the whole loveable loser thing is ridiculous.

Whenever somebody finds out I'm a Sox fan, I usually get the usual "You're a SOX fan?!?", to which I usually answer, "Yes, who else would I root for"

Cubs rule, Sox suck, yadda yadda yadda. That's when I throw out the "Well atleast my team isn't known as the lovable losers"

SOXintheBURGH
07-05-2004, 03:26 PM
I know too many people from Philly and the majority of them are total a-holes, but I can vote for Bobby. Out east nothing is worse than Philadelphia sports fans. They're miserable and annoying, especially in terms of the E-A-G-L-E-S (GOD I hate that more than anything.. I have almost grown to hate them just as much as the Fudge Packers.) You may not realize it, but trust me, Philly fans are aweful.

Whitesox029
07-05-2004, 07:18 PM

P.S. Loved the two games we played out at U.S. Cellular. Wild scores in both of them and I can't wait for the makeup game in August. You have a very good team and Garcia is a tremendous addition (wish we'd gone after him). Best of luck this season and I hope we can meet each other in the World Series. Thank you.I'm game for that request.

As a Sox fan who rooted against Cleveland for so long, I have fear of Jim Thome. Judging by our two games this year, he still dominates the White Sox. Sox-Phils in the series would go down to 7 games, I'm sure of it.

nitetrain8601
07-05-2004, 07:56 PM
I voted for Abreu and Thomas last night for the last 3 innings of the game. I'm going to do it again. Is there a limit to how many times you could vote for this? I could've sworn I went past 25.

red faber
07-06-2004, 01:02 AM

he just got my vote!!!!!!!

MarqSox
07-06-2004, 04:59 PM
I'm a team player, and I'm voting for Abreu since that's what has been agreed upon ... but a question for PHDave: Do you have a Phillies Web site helping us out? If so, can we get a link to verify? Not that I'm doubting you, but I'm curious to see what kind of support we're getting over your way.

Frankfan4life
07-06-2004, 06:30 PM
I'm also going to post this on the other thread dealing with this subject. I went over to the Philliesphans.com (http://www.philliesphans.com/phorum/viewtopic.php?t=21541) board to make sure they were following through on their agreement to vote for Frank Thomas in exchange for our support of Abreu.

I'm not sure if they're giving Frank enough support over there. In fact, they have been trying to make similar deals with the Twins, Yankees, and Indians. Some of the Phillies are also voting for Konerko.

I don't mind voting for Abreu, but only in exchange for in-kind support. I'm not registered over there, but if someone here is, we need to get the message across to them that a vote for Frank is a vote for Abreu.

As for me, until I get those assurances, I'm going to start voting for Jason Kendall or Juan Pierre now.

phdave
07-06-2004, 06:48 PM
I'm also going to post this on the other thread dealing with this subject. I went over to the Philliesphans.com (http://www.philliesphans.com/phorum/viewtopic.php?t=21541) board to make sure they were following through on their agreement to vote for Frank Thomas in exchange for our support of Abreu.

I'm not sure if they're giving Frank enough support over there. In fact, they have been trying to make similar deals with the Twins, Yankees, and Indians. Some of the Phillies are also voting for Konerko.

I don't mind voting for Abreu, but only in exchange for in-kind support. I'm not registered over there, but if someone here is, we need to get the message across to them that a vote for Frank is a vote for Abreu.

As for me, until I get those assurances, I'm going to start voting for Jason Kendall or Juan Pierre now.
Well, I can tell you that I have voted for no one in the AL other than Thomas and Konerko. I'm voting over and over. I can't say what others are doing. I'll post a message about the Sox players.

Frankfan4life
07-06-2004, 06:58 PM
Well, I can tell you that I have voted for no one in the AL other than Thomas and Konerko. I'm voting over and over. I can't say what others are doing. I'll post a message about the Sox players.Thanks, I appreciate that. I'll check back and see if both our fans are on the same page as far as helping each other out. I've already given Abreu a ton of votes and I intend to keep voting while I watch the Sox game.

Erik The Red
07-06-2004, 07:01 PM
I voted for Abreu, but not because of any deal with Philly fans. He was the best of the 5, in my opinion.

Between Paul and Frank, though, it was a tough choice. I feel Frank's really been snubbed of late, being a DH has a lot to do with that since DH's rarely get many all-star votes. In the end I ended up voting for PK, though. One of them SHOULD get in *crosses fingers*

MarqSox
07-06-2004, 07:04 PM
I voted for Abreu, but not because of any deal with Philly fans. He was the best of the 5, in my opinion.

Between Paul and Frank, though, it was a tough choice. I feel Frank's really been snubbed of late, being a DH has a lot to do with that since DH's rarely get many all-star votes. In the end I ended up voting for PK, though. One of them SHOULD get in *crosses fingers*Since you and apparently many others here are incapable of comprehending the concept of "splitting votes," neither Thomas nor Konerko has a shot. Sox Army needed to get behind a single player -- decided by poll here as Thomas -- but it's too late now. Thanks a bunch.

phdave
07-06-2004, 07:11 PM
Since you and apparently many others here are incapable of comprehending the concept of "splitting votes," neither Thomas nor Konerko has a shot. Sox Army needed to get behind a single player -- decided by poll here as Thomas -- but it's too late now. Thanks a bunch.
I'll change my Phillies board request to just be Frank Thomas. I don't think it is too late. I'm sure many people will get sick of voting so things might change over the next day.

shags2dope
07-06-2004, 07:11 PM
Another phils phan here fellas. Just to let you know, I've been voting for Frank Thomas all along anyway. The ChiSox have always been my 2nd fav team since I played on the little league White Sox.

Pat'sGirl
07-06-2004, 07:13 PM
Hi I'm from the Phillies website just letting you know I've been voting like crazy for Thomas and Abreu! Hopefully guys from our teams make it!

Very nice site, BTW! :supernana:

MarqSox
07-06-2004, 07:21 PM
Hi I'm from the Phillies website just letting you know I've been voting like crazy for Thomas and Abreu! Hopefully guys from our teams make it!

Very nice site, BTW! :supernana:Hey, we appreciate it. Hope we can help each other out here!

Pat'sGirl
07-06-2004, 07:27 PM
Hey, we appreciate it. Hope we can help each other out here!
Yes I hope so too, best of luck to your club as you finish the last part of the season.... lord knows with Bowa as our manager we need all the luck we can get.....

Frankfan4life
07-06-2004, 07:27 PM

Very nice site, BTW! :supernana:Welcome and thanks for your support of the Big Hurt. Your site looks pretty cool too. Many here are really enthusiastic about voting for Abreu. Right now it looks like he has a pretty good shot at it although he is tied for first with Ramirez. Frank and Konerko are tied for second while Matsui is in first place. That's why it doesn't pay to split votes.

Looks like we still have a lot more voting to do.

Good luck to the Phils.

Phanatical
07-06-2004, 07:29 PM
Just wanted to let the White Sox fans know that there are many of us Phillies phans voting for Thomas. We appreciate your support for Abreu. I should be able to vote a few thousand more times for the Thomas/Abreu "ticket". I sincerely hope to see Frank and Bobby in the game. Good luck.

Erik The Red
07-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Since you and apparently many others here are incapable of comprehending the concept of "splitting votes," neither Thomas nor Konerko has a shot. Sox Army needed to get behind a single player -- decided by poll here as Thomas -- but it's too late now. Thanks a bunch. Check my post count. Ya think I maybe might not have seen the poll? Besides, I only made one vote, plenty of time left to vote for Frank.

MarqSox
07-06-2004, 07:39 PM
Check my post count. Ya think I maybe might not have seen the poll? Besides, I only made one vote, plenty of time left to vote for Frank.I don't mean to be a hater ... I'm just frustrated there's so many people who HAVE seen the poll yet are insistant on voting for PK anyway. It just boggles the mind. :angry:

Erik The Red
07-06-2004, 07:41 PM
I don't mean to be a hater ... I'm just frustrated there's so many people who HAVE seen the poll yet are insistant on voting for PK anyway. It just boggles the mind. :angry: Water under the bridge, my man. Already voted for Frank and Abreu.

shags2dope
07-06-2004, 07:50 PM
According to MLB.com, Thomas and Konerko are in a dead heat trailing Hideki Matsui.

I just gave up around 90-100 votes. Abreu is in a dead heat with Ramirez.

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/mlb_com_press_release.jsp?ymd=20040706&content_id=790853&vkey=pr_mlbcom&fext=.jsp

Frankfan4life
07-06-2004, 07:50 PM
Just wanted to let the White Sox fans know that there are many of us Phillies phans voting for Thomas. We appreciate your support for Abreu. I should be able to vote a few thousand more times for the Thomas/Abreu "ticket". I sincerely hope to see Frank and Bobby in the game. Good luck.As you can see, Frank Thomas means a lot to us here. I voted for him over a 1,000 times last year but he didn't make it. He really wanted to play in the ASG because it was held here. I hope he makes it this time. Thanks for your support. I'll be voting for Abreu as well as Frank.

By the way, welcome to WSI. I wish the Philliies a lot of luck dealing with the NL version of the evil empire (the cubs).

Kadafi311
07-06-2004, 08:58 PM
Dropped 20 more votes for Thomas/Abreu during the rain delay.

Giambi
.245/.383/.464 11HR 32RBI

Thomas
.274/.436/.570 18HR 49RBI

Yeah, lets send Giambi.

Erik The Red
07-06-2004, 10:03 PM
Even though I hate Giambi, a lot of people won't vote for Frank at 1B simply because he's a DH.

fan_since_64
07-06-2004, 11:36 PM
nice to hear from a Phillies fan. There should have been more Sox-Phillies games that counted - 1993 & 1983, in October!

I am ex-South Jersey resident and enjoyed many nights at he vet routing for the phils while waiting Sox scores out in right field.

Hope you like the new park and hope we see you this October!

Doroash
07-07-2004, 05:51 PM
Greetings Sox Fans...

Just to let you know that there are plenty of us voting for Frank Thomas (along with Abreu of course). I live just outside of Philly, can't stand the Cubs and their cheesey fans, and have always respected the White Sox. If you voted for Abreu, no matter if he wins or not, thank you. Matt

RKMeibalane
07-07-2004, 05:57 PM
Greetings Sox Fans...

Just to let you know that there are plenty of us voting for Frank Thomas (along with Abreu of course). I live just outside of Philly, can't stand the Cubs and their cheesey fans, and have always respected the White Sox. If you voted for Abreu, no matter if he wins or not, thank you. Matt
Thank you for your support of Frank Thomas. WSI appreciates your efforts.

Foulke You
07-07-2004, 06:01 PM
I've voted at least 50 times today for Thomas/Abreau. Hopefully, Sox fans will at least help you edge out Ramirez if we can't catch Matsui.

phdave
07-07-2004, 07:16 PM
OK, now that I have carpal tunnel syndrome, good luck to all the White Sox fans here and I hope that Thomas gets in over Matsui. I think that is a pretty tall order considering you have all of New York City and Japan voting for Matsui, but we can hope. The Phillies phans that posted to my thread on the Phillies board were very enthusiastic about voting for Thomas. Many of them were voting for him to begin with, so that is encouraging. And many of us were voting over and over and over and...

If Aramis Ramirez wins I'm going to scream and then send him the bill for my wrist surgery.

S.S. Lumber Yard
07-07-2004, 07:20 PM
The league screwed us by snubbing Paul Konerko and putting both him and the Big Hurt on the same ballot. Matsui doesn't deserve crap, but he will win. As will Ramirez of the Cubbies.

skobabe8
07-08-2004, 12:42 AM
Well, congratulations philly phans. Abreu is in. As for our guys, I guess it wasnt meant to be. I wonder why? Lets see if we can figure it out scientifically...

(Maybe because it was a NY/Japan combined vote vs. roughly 20% (percentage of sox fans) of chicago, split in half [thomas/konerko], plus 1% of philly)

or....

NY/JPN vs. [(1/5 CHI)/2] + [(.1 PHI)]

answer....

= GODZILLA!!