PDA

View Full Version : Bold prediction


KempersRS
09-25-2001, 09:01 PM
Its that time again. Remember the KC game comeback? Its time for the magic to work again. Gary Glover is going to throw a perfect game TONIGHT! Ok, so this is REALLY far fetched, but it worked last time.
:glove
"12 down, 15 to go."

Chisox_cali
09-25-2001, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
Its that time again. Remember the KC game comeback? Its time for the magic to work again. Gary Glover is going to throw a perfect game TONIGHT! Ok, so this is REALLY far fetched, but it worked last time.
:glove
"12 down, 15 to go."

Well the GLOVESMACK! has been F'ING some ***** up these last 4inn. But I aint gonna say nuthin *cough - Buehrle-cough *

KempersRS
09-25-2001, 09:10 PM
Heading to the 5th now with the perfect game.

Iguana775
09-25-2001, 09:15 PM
i think glover should be one of our starters next year. along with burly and kipper. maybe d. wells(for the right price) and s lowe/garland/Not Wrong as the 5th starter.

KempersRS
09-25-2001, 09:16 PM
Going to the 6th with it.
:glove
"Believe"

Jerry_Manuel
09-25-2001, 09:19 PM
How is this for a Bold Prediction:
Ray Durham will WALK tonight.

:ray
And I just did.

Jerry_Manuel
09-25-2001, 09:21 PM
Chimp just mentioned what Glover is doing, he is doomed.

Jerry_Manuel
09-25-2001, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Chimp just mentioned what Glover is doing, he is doomed.

:glove
Thanks Chimp.

GASHWOUND
09-25-2001, 09:35 PM
Scratch the No-hitter, Perfect game, and shutout. The only hit he gives up has to be a HR. man, these damn twinkies have our #

KempersRS
09-25-2001, 09:36 PM
All Chimp's fault.

Jerry_Manuel
09-25-2001, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
All Chimp's fault.

I was going to pin this on you Mr. Positive but once Chimp talked about it I knew he was doomed.

FarWestChicago
09-25-2001, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


I was going to pin this on you Mr. Positive but once Chimp talked about it I knew he was doomed. The Ol' Kempers Hex. We know it well. :)

KempersRS
09-25-2001, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
The Ol' Kempers Hex. We know it well. :)

It was the curse of Chimp, curse of the Chimp!!!
:chimp
Glover just allowed a home run to lose the perfect game, no word yet if he still has the no-hitter in tact.

FarWestChicago
09-25-2001, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS


It was the curse of Chimp, curse of the Chimp!!!
Yep, Chimper bailed you out this time. :)

KempersRS
09-25-2001, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Yep, Chimper bailed you out this time. :)

:ugly (damn, thats not it)
:wright (there we go)
I believe in the Kempers program! He bailed me out of a 7 run first this season!

FarWestChicago
09-25-2001, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS


:ugly (damn, thats not it)
LOL, that was cold, Kempers!

Jerry_Manuel
09-25-2001, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
LOL, that was cold, Kempers!

:wright
Yes it was, go to hell.

KempersRS
09-25-2001, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
LOL, that was cold, Kempers!

Yeah, you are right, it wasn't fair with so many other candidates for the same tag.
:dumbash :osuna :kelly :chimp
He's not talking about us, if he?

:tool
Hmm, I wonder if he meant me...

KempersRS
09-25-2001, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


:wright
Yes it was, go to hell.

You get through a first inning and then you can tell me to go to hell.
:walk
You can tell me to go to hell if you want.

Jerry_Manuel
09-25-2001, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
You get through a first inning and then you can tell me to go to hell.



:wright
Maybe I will tough guy.

KempersRS
09-25-2001, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel



:wright
Maybe I will tough guy.

:jerry
Somebody call for a tough guy?