PDA

View Full Version : How come...

Chisox_cali
09-25-2001, 07:27 PM
the twinks have already announced their home sched. for next year?(BTW we dont have to visit them until June). I wanna know the Sox.

Incase anyone wants to see when he have to visit the ***** Dome:

http://twins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/min/news/min_news_story.jsp?article_id=min_20010922_home_sc hedule2002_news&team_id=min

Viva Magglio
09-25-2001, 07:29 PM
Did you notice that most of their interleague games are against the NL East? That means we'll be playing Atlanta, Florida, et al. Weekend trip to South Florida would be nice. Baseball games at the former Joe Robbie Stadium aren't as bad as you would think.

Chisox_cali
09-25-2001, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
Did you notice that most of their interleague games are against the NL East? That means we'll be playing Atlanta, Florida, et al. Weekend trip to South Florida would be nice. Baseball games at the former Joe Robbie Stadium aren't as bad as you would think.

I wanted them to play the NL West so I could go see a Sox game at Dodger Stadium it's a whole hell of a lot shorter trip than driving to Anaheim

KempersRS
09-25-2001, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!

That would be quite sweet if they came to play the Phillies. I would love go to a game if not the whole series.

Jerry_Manuel
09-25-2001, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
I wanted them to play the NL West so I could go see a Sox game at Dodger Stadium it's a whole hell of a lot shorter trip than driving to Anaheim

:sandy
I hit a homer in Anaheim.

Chisox_cali
09-25-2001, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

:sandy
I hit a homer in Anaheim.

I remember Sandy I was there,so did maggs(twice),and Aaron
:maggs:rowand

KempersRS
09-25-2001, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali