PDA

View Full Version : Let's all chant: GO GO D-BACKS!!

Medford Bobby
07-02-2004, 01:28 PM
:smile: Boy this crappy D-Back team takes on the Twinkies this weekend at the BOB. :whiner: So pull out your D-Backs caps you bought to cheer against the Yankmees in 2001 World Series. A sweep would be great, but as bad as this club is one victory against the Twins would be great for the Sox. Bob Brenly's job as manager of the D-Backs could come to an end if the Twinks really beat up the D-Backs. So while you sit back and cheer on the Sox this weekend, remember the Backs will be doing their part to help keep the Sox in 1st place!!!

GO GO SOX from the great cloudy cool Northwest!!!!!!!!:angry:

CHISOXFAN13
07-02-2004, 01:37 PM
:smile: Boy this crappy D-Back team takes on the Twinkies this weekend at the BOB. :whiner: So pull out your D-Backs caps you bought to cheer against the Yankmees in 2001 World Series. A sweep would be great, but as bad as this club is one victory against the Twins would be great for the Sox. Bob Brenly's job as manager of the D-Backs could come to an end if the Twinks really beat up the D-Backs. So while you sit back and cheer on the Sox this weekend, remember the Backs will be doing their part to help keep the Sox in 1st place!!!

GO GO SOX from the great cloudy cool Northwest!!!!!!!!:angry:

Johnson pitches Sunday and neither Radke or Santana will be on the mound for Minnesota.

I'm excpecting, one, if not two wins from 'Zona.

ma-gaga
07-03-2004, 01:29 PM
Johnson pitches Sunday and neither Radke or Santana will be on the mound for Minnesota.

I'm excpecting, one, if not two wins from 'Zona.
C'mon, Minnesota is starting the great TERRY FREAKING MULLHOLLAND this afternoon. [shakes head]. Good lord.

I'm starting early today: :gulp:

SOXSINCE'70
07-03-2004, 08:37 PM
COME OOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN,YOU D-BACKS!!!!!:redneck :redneck

(in memory of old Comiskey Park regular Andy The Clown).