PDA

View Full Version : AAA-- Chicago Motor Club Ticket Deal

clarkent
07-02-2004, 09:32 AM
Just saw in the Chicago Motor Club magazine that all AAA members can get 2 for 1 Sox tickets for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday tickets (except in the premium areas-- prime box and club). Conditions: Have a AAA card and buy them at the box office on the day of game. Not a bad deal

jkrohn
07-02-2004, 10:51 AM
From http://www.autoclubgroup.com/chicago/savings/partner_results.asp?vendorID=4217

Purchase up to four half-price tickets to all Chicago White Sox games played on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday at U.S. Cellular Field for the remaining 2004 season.
Members must present a valid AAA card at the box office and purchase tickets the day of the game. The offer is also not valid in combination with other discounts and excludes tickets in the Premium Lower Box, Club Box, Premium Club Box, and Premium Upper Box sections of the stadium.

So it is a little more restricted and only on Tuesday-Thursday, still a great find none the less :D:

Tekijawa
07-02-2004, 12:05 PM
So where CAN YOU SIT with this offer?

ewokpelts
07-07-2004, 02:18 AM
So where CAN YOU SIT with this offer?
No Club, or premium box seats/ So I'll guess it's LD BOx, LD RESERVED, BLEACHERS, AND UB BOX/RESERVED.
Gene

Fungo
07-07-2004, 08:52 AM
A buddy of mine told me there is a way to get parking vouchers through the internet, but wasn't sure of the web site. Anyone else ever hear of this? I'd love to hit the Thursday game with the Granton Marketing coupon, free parking and dollar hot dogs on my lunch break. Knowing I'll only be there about an hour, I hate to pay $16 bucks for parking just to see 3-4 innings and 2-$1 hot dogs.

ewokpelts
07-08-2004, 11:01 AM
A buddy of mine told me there is a way to get parking vouchers through the internet, but wasn't sure of the web site. Anyone else ever hear of this? I'd love to hit the Thursday game with the Granton Marketing coupon, free parking and dollar hot dogs on my lunch break. Knowing I'll only be there about an hour, I hate to pay $16 bucks for parking just to see 3-4 innings and 2-$1 hot dogs.
any web parking vouchers would be through tm/ws.com...which means 16 bucks. Take the red line.
Gene