PDA

View Full Version : Row #1 Behind Homeplate at Wrigley...Look for me

I'm ssang, and I'm still an IDIOT!
07-02-2004, 07:51 AM
Just to let all of you know, look for 3 obnoxious Sox fans on TV right behind homeplate today at the game. That would be me, my brother, and father. It should be fun...assuming we get the good Loaiza today.

The Wimperoo
07-02-2004, 08:27 AM
Make sure you are talking on your cell phone and waving to the camera the entire game so you fit right in :wink:

steff
07-02-2004, 08:54 AM
We're in Box 149 row 3 seats 1-4 today. I'm bringing some soap for PP hands :D:

DaveIsHere
07-02-2004, 09:05 AM
Make sure you are talking on your cell phone and waving to the camera the entire game so you fit right in :wink:
Also be sure to have your back to the field half the time, and always wait 2-3 innings after a big hit to realize what happened.

07-02-2004, 09:51 AM
No chance on using my cell phone. This will be the third time I have sat in these seats for this series. Let's just say that the Cub fans around us aren't exactly thrilled that us Sox fans have invaded their $$$ seats $$$ (we get them from a family friend). Anyways, believe it ot not, some stuck-up Cubbie fans have actually had the audacity to complain that we are there! Unreal.

Cellview22
07-02-2004, 10:01 AM
I remember seeing 3 Sox fans right behind home plate at Wrigley last year, or the year before. That's awesome! :dtroll: Hopefully, we see a lot of them on tv.

Go Sox!!!

Brian26
07-02-2004, 10:03 AM
Just to let all of you know, look for 3 obnoxious Sox fans on TV right behind homeplate today at the game. That would be me, my brother, and father. It should be fun...assuming we get the good Loaiza today.

Please don't make an ass out of yourselves. :D: Make us Sox fans proud.

Kadafi311
07-02-2004, 10:10 AM
Also be sure to have your back to the field half the time, and always wait 2-3 innings after a big hit to realize what happened.
:rolling:

John Barrett
07-02-2004, 10:14 AM

Give em hell make sure you ask to see Shammy's bat I think he is corking again

skottyj242
07-02-2004, 10:18 AM
Screw 'em be as obnoxious as you can. That will make me proud:D:

owensmouth
07-02-2004, 10:25 AM
Take some pepper or sneezing powder and encourage Scummie Sam to sniff.

Cellview22
07-02-2004, 10:29 AM
You know what you shoud do?! One of you should dress up as a Cubs fan, and he'll pretend like he doesn't know the other 2 of you. He'll be on the cell phone the whole time, and turning his back most of the game.

The 2 dressed in Sox gear will be cheering and going nuts for every pitch, when the "Cubs fan" starts throwing punches at you, live on camera. You could bring little patches of ketchup, to look like you have a bloody face. The cameras would show that it was all started by a violent Cubs fan. :redneck

rdivaldi
07-02-2004, 10:34 AM
I agree 100%. Be a loud Sox fan, but show some class. I'm tired of reading articles about swearing, fights, etc.

DrCrawdad
07-02-2004, 10:36 AM

Be sure to wear Sox stuff, NOT anything with the Cubbie logo even if it says Cubs suck.

SEALgep
07-02-2004, 11:13 AM
Just to let all of you know, look for 3 obnoxious Sox fans on TV right behind homeplate today at the game. That would be me, my brother, and father. It should be fun...assuming we get the good Loaiza today.That's great, the Cubs organization is going to wonder where they went wrong. I forgot who wrote it, but supposedly Sox fans were going to have a much harder time getting into the game then a Cub's fan at the Cell. Apparently not. :bandance:

07-02-2004, 11:28 AM
actually I just found out that row #1 is really the 4th row now:angry: . I forgot that they added rows A, B, and C ahead of it. Well 4th row is pretty damned close too. It's still close enough to make our presence felt.

steff
07-02-2004, 11:49 AM
We're in the camera sites. I'll wave to you all.. :D:

Railsplitter
07-02-2004, 12:25 PM
Be sure to wear Sox stuff, NOT anything with the Cubbie logo even if it says Cubs suck.Amen.