PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Brown diagnosed with parasites

ChiWhiteSox1337
07-01-2004, 10:00 PM
I just find this to be weird because Giambi was also recently diagnosed with parasites. Some Met fan or Red Sox fan must've sabotaged their food or drinks.... or it happened when they were in Japan but that was a while ago! This along with Olivo's injury sounds pretty painful.

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/mlb_news.jsp?ymd=20040701&content_id=786052&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp

PaleHoseGeorge
07-01-2004, 10:30 PM
That's strange. I didn't know Johnson had come anywhere near Ronnie Woo-Woo. :smile:

:woo-woo

Nick@Nite
07-01-2004, 11:03 PM
In the words of Slim Pickens' character from Dr. Strangelove... "I've been to one World Fair, a picnic and a rodeo and thats the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones"...

I've been all over the world... I've ate and drank at food stands from Riyhad, to Seoul, to Sarajevo, to Timbuktu, ad nausem... and those were places still on the pavement. When I did have a problem, it was flushed down the crapper within 3 or 4 days.

Giambi, Brown and Sheffield all having the same "Parasite"... never heard her name.

I'm not implying any impropriety here that could've been cured with penicillin, but sometimes these guys go on the DL for the damnedest things... go figure.