PDA

View Full Version : Sosa's bat again??

joeynach
07-01-2004, 07:22 PM
A caller into the Mac Juroko and Harry show said something interesting today about sosa. It seems after he hit is walk off when he got to home he went straight for his bat which had been moved to make room for his standing teammates. He ran right to his bat picked it up and ran straight into the dugout. Interesting, ozzie should ask the umps to cheeck his bat huh!!

harwar
07-01-2004, 07:31 PM
I don't really think that sosa is stupid enough to do it again.

copyhead
07-01-2004, 07:32 PM
that's Sammy Sosa you're talking about

i think he is

Palehose13
07-01-2004, 07:34 PM
A caller into the Mac Juroko and Harry show said something interesting today about sosa. It seems after he hit is walk off when he got to home he went straight for his bat which had been moved to make room for his standing teammates. He ran right to his bat picked it up and ran straight into the dugout. Interesting, ozzie should ask the umps to cheeck his bat huh!!
I heard that on the show too. Wouldn't hurt to play mind games wiht him and ask to check the bat...um...well, the media would be all over them about it, but what else is new?

patbooyah
07-01-2004, 07:38 PM
harwar, my man. please. never underestimate sammy.

patbooyah
07-01-2004, 07:43 PM
actually, sosa was quite intelligent until he had a few brain cells knocked out on the most glorious of days:

SomebodyToldMe
07-01-2004, 08:39 PM
actually, sosa was quite intelligent until he had a few brain cells knocked out on the most glorious of days:
ba-zing.

SOXSINCE'70
07-01-2004, 10:00 PM
If he hits one off Loaiza tomorrow,I have the bat checked if i'm Ozzie.Hey,I sat in the left field bleachers Sunday.After both HR's from that overrated piece of dung,I screamed "Check that bat!Check that bat!".Not that anyone listened.Too many sCrUBs fans cheering.Yeech!! I also called Moises Alou
"A-Looooooser,A-Loooooooser".:D: :D:

HomeFish
07-01-2004, 11:03 PM
http://homefish.sourcecod.com/papersmall.jpg

A great altar of cork and steroids...golden calf home-runs...

Whitesox029
07-01-2004, 11:20 PM
I don't really think that sosa is stupid enough to do it again.Think who you're talking about.

I wouldn't put it past him.

pissonthecubs
07-02-2004, 01:55 AM
sosa is plenty stupid to do again, and again, and again.... there is no stoping stupidity when it reaches the sosa level of stupid he can reach.

Brian26
07-02-2004, 10:07 AM

You don't? I think he is absolutely THAT stupid.

Blob
07-02-2004, 10:21 AM
Scrammy is sooooo smart, he is smrt, smart!

Philo-Sox-er
07-02-2004, 10:23 AM
Let's see, he wasn't hitting as many home runs of late since returning from the DL--Cubs are in a tie game with a division rival...?

Check the bat Ozzie! Get into his head! There's a lot of room to rattle around in there.

Railsplitter
07-02-2004, 12:14 PM
I also called Moises Alou
"A-Looooooser,A-Loooooooser".:D: :D:
Well done!

StockdaleForVeep
07-02-2004, 02:32 PM
Last time Corky did this was during his slump. Look at how he was before the 1st sox series, hadnt hit a HR in being back and all a sudden theyre flying off. Id check the corner liquor stores to see if sammys been buyin any wine or superballs.

Viva Magglio
07-02-2004, 04:39 PM
http://homefish.sourcecod.com/papersmall.jpg

A great altar of cork and steroids...golden calf home-runs...
If Satan is the golden calf of home runs, who represents Edward G. Robinson?

Takatsufan
07-02-2004, 05:12 PM
I hate the fact that Jason Giambi got ahead of Frank Thomas in the All-Star game voting. Frank really deserved to be in the game this year. Giambi got in because the New York fans voted for him because they like him, not bacause he has done anything amazing. The same thing goes for Sammy Sosa. What has he done this year that is worth getting into the All-Star Game for? Nothing. It is just all of those stupid Cubs fans, who know nothing and only go to Wrigley Field because it looks nice and not to watch baseball, who voted him in because they like him. I hate it.

RKMeibalane
07-02-2004, 08:26 PM
Oh, yes he is.

RKMeibalane
07-02-2004, 08:28 PM
Last time Corky did this was during his slump. Look at how he was before the 1st sox series, hadnt hit a HR in being back and all a sudden theyre flying off. Id check the corner liquor stores to see if sammys been buyin any wine or superballs.
I just realized something. Sosa beat up his wife with a rum bottle. He was caught red-handed with cork in at least one of his bats. I wonder if he's been buying alcohol products from the liquor store, and the using the cork from those for his bats. As for the bottle... I don't even want to think about it.