PDA

View Full Version : For all the longtimers at WSI

Iwritecode
09-25-2001, 11:09 AM
Just in case anyone has forgotten, we finally get to see the TV debut of fellow WSI poster Sonnybonoskipro tonight on Love Cruise. I'm going to check it out just out of pure curiosity. I also want to see if Sonny is any different in real life than when he was on here. I'm guessing not. The show looks pretty intense.

We can also find out if it was worth it for him to miss the Sox getting swept out of the playoffs last year to tape this show.

FarWestChicago
09-25-2001, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
Just in case anyone has forgotten, we finally get to see the TV debut of fellow WSI poster Sonnybonoskipro tonight on Love Cruise. I'm going to check it out just out of pure curiosity. I also want to see if Sonny is any different in real life than when he was on here. I'm guessing not. The show looks pretty intense.

We can also find out if it was worth it for him to miss the Sox getting swept out of the playoffs last year to tape this show. Yeah, this will be something to see, LOL!

Randar68
09-25-2001, 11:34 AM
Yeah, this will be something to see, LOL!

I don't watch Fox too often, but I have been wondering which one he is when I see the commercials, all I see are people yelling at eachother!!!

Anyways, I heard the guy from Chicago is one of the first to go, so we'll see.....

He's not been at WSI in a LONG time...

Iwritecode
09-25-2001, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Randar68

I don't watch Fox too often, but I have been wondering which one he is when I see the commercials, all I see are people yelling at eachother!!!

Anyways, I heard the guy from Chicago is one of the first to go, so we'll see.....

He's not been at WSI in a LONG time...

That's what I mean about being intense. Everyone is yelling and making someone cry. It should definintely be better than "Temptation Island", the last try Fox had at reality TV.

I would not be surprised if Sonny is the first to go! LOL

I_ate_canada hasn't been around for quite awhile either. What happened to those two guys?

rmusacch
09-25-2001, 12:27 PM

That's what I mean about being intense. Everyone is yelling and making someone cry. It should definintely be better than "Temptation Island", the last try Fox had at reality TV.

I would not be surprised if Sonny is the first to go! LOL

I_ate_canada hasn't been around for quite awhile either. What happened to those two guys?

Does anyone know what his real first name is or what he looks like because there is no one named Sonny on the show? It also does not tell where they are from.

FarWestChicago
09-25-2001, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by rmusacch

Does anyone know what his real first name is or what he looks like? I think his real first name is Michael and I don't think anybody knows what he looks like. We're looking for a guy named Mike from Chicago.

rmusacch
09-25-2001, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
I think his real first name is Michael and I don't think anybody knows what he looks like. We're looking for a guy named Mike from Chicago. http://www.fox.com/lovecruise/passenger/bio_men_michael.htm

Here is the link to the guy named Michael from Love Cruise.

cheeses_h_rice
09-25-2001, 12:40 PM
http://www.fox.com/lovecruise/passenger/bio_men_michael.htm

One more time with the right link.

His bio is pretty gay. He didn't even mention the Sox, the *****.

FarWestChicago
09-25-2001, 12:41 PM
One more time with the right link. LOL, you posted this right as I fixed the other link.

BTW, Sonny always said he was an attorney.

Iwritecode
09-25-2001, 12:50 PM
There aren't too many people still posting here that were here when he was.

FWC
PHG
Randar
Jerry a.k.a. Sellhigh
Cheeses
LDF
BMR
Kermit
VC a.k.a. JustJim
Rancher34 (where's he been)
SF4L (I think he's still around here somewhere)

I know I am missing more people. It's still rather short compared to the number of registered members we have now.

FarWestChicago
09-25-2001, 12:55 PM
I know I am missing more people. How can you forget CLR, the erstwhile Chisox716?

Randar68
09-25-2001, 01:05 PM
The Mike guy is definitely Sonny. Rollerblade down the lakefront??? Also, I remember him saying he watched a TON of movies.....

Iwritecode
09-25-2001, 01:09 PM
I think if you went and found BlacknightVball on the troll boards he could tell you what Mike's last name is. I don't remember it now but I'm sure he does.

He made sure and got it for his "lawsuit". LOL!

Randar68
09-25-2001, 01:29 PM
He made sure and got it for his "lawsuit". LOL!

*****!!!! Now those were the days!!!!!

cheeses_h_rice
09-25-2001, 01:30 PM
Also DagoBeef and I_Ate_Canada, both of whom haven't been around much. DB hasn't been heard from since before the season started, from what I recall.

Chisox353014
09-25-2001, 02:41 PM

We can also find out if it was worth it for him to miss the Sox getting swept out of the playoffs last year to tape this show.

I remember Sonny, so I'm kind of interested to see it. But I have a severe aversion to "reality" shows and this one looks like it is below the bottom of the barrel!

LongDistanceFan
09-25-2001, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Also DagoBeef and I_Ate_Canada, both of whom haven't been around much. DB hasn't been heard from since before the season started, from what I recall. i know, what happen to db, i miss talking food with him. :)

Sonny, i may have to bite my tongue on this, but i miss his arguments, he was funny............ if people thought bmr was rough...... whew.... btw i remember he said that he was a lawyer, so this must be him. damn, i have a dish and do not receive those channels........... ****.

FarWestChicago
09-25-2001, 03:26 PM
Hey, I just want to remind all you hometown folks that I won't get the show until 2 hours after you. No giving away the plot, LOL!!!! :) :)

WinningUgly!
09-25-2001, 11:15 PM
There aren't too many people still posting here that were here when he was.

FWC
PHG
Randar
Jerry a.k.a. Sellhigh
Cheeses
LDF
BMR
Kermit
VC a.k.a. JustJim
Rancher34 (where's he been)
SF4L (I think he's still around here somewhere)

I know I am missing more people. It's still rather short compared to the number of registered members we have now.

I don't even get an honorable mention? I'm still around...I just don't get a chance to post as often as I used to. From the looks of the previews of tomorrow night's episode, Sonny/Michael is stirring up some trouble...imagine that!

Jerry_Manuel
09-25-2001, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
I don't even get an honorable mention? I'm still around...I just don't get a chance to post as often as I used to.

Perhaps he forgot about you because you were posting under the alias of 'T.A.F.K.A.W.U" or something like that.

Jerry_Manuel
09-25-2001, 11:32 PM
How can you forget CLR, the erstwhile Chisox716?

Perhaps the code writer felt that sweeping the parking lot was to low on the WSI Scale of respect? I have no clue what I just said

FarWestChicago
09-25-2001, 11:39 PM

I don't even get an honorable mention? I'm still around...I just don't get a chance to post as often as I used to. From the looks of the previews of tomorrow night's episode, Sonny/Michael is stirring up some trouble...imagine that! Damn!! Sorry, WU. Now I feel bad. I still have your web page from the clinching bookmarked.

WinningUgly!
09-26-2001, 06:11 PM
You mean this one?SoX Clinch! (http://www.geocities.com/winningugly2000/SoX.html)

Damn, I wish the Sox would have gave me a chance to make a few updates to that site! The next thing I knew we were 3 & out of the playoffs, then 15 games under .500 this year before Harold Baines even managed to get his 1st hit of the season...did that ever happen?

LongDistanceFan
09-26-2001, 06:14 PM
You mean this one?SoX Clinch! (http://www.geocities.com/winningugly2000/SoX.html)

Damn, I wish the Sox would have gave me a chance to make a few updates to that site! The next thing I knew we were 3 & out of the playoffs, then 15 games under .500 this year before Harold Baines even managed to get his 1st hit of the season...did that ever happen? that is a great looking site.......... i wish i saw it before.

Jerry_Manuel
09-26-2001, 06:17 PM

Cool site WU!
Could you post the rally monkey so West can make it a tag?

WinningUgly!
09-26-2001, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Cool site WU!
Could you post the rally monkey so West can make it a tag?

OK JM

Spiff
09-26-2001, 09:17 PM
I remember sonny from the espn board

Last year used to really go at it with the toon fans. Seemed like a tool though, a fairweather fan. Maybe I didn't know him well enough.

LongDistanceFan
09-26-2001, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
I remember sonny from the espn board

Last year used to really go at it with the toon fans. Seemed like a tool though, a fairweather fan. Maybe I didn't know him well enough. sonny is not a fair weather fan...... when i first posted here....... that very same day, sonny attacked........ whew....... no name calling serious. but it was a battle, see these guys are very warring of trolls and in particular some guy, damn i forgot his name something bout big frank or something. Well this war went on for at least 1 1/2 hrs or it seems to me......... i passed the test......... he was fair with everybody........ he just attacked.......... IMO :)

Jerry_Manuel
09-26-2001, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
damn i forgot his name something bout big frank or something. Well this war went on for at least 1 1/2 hrs or it seems to me....

I might be mistaken but I believe you are talking about "The Fakester".

LongDistanceFan
09-26-2001, 09:41 PM

I might be mistaken but I believe you are talking about "The Fakester". yep that is it

Daver
09-26-2001, 09:48 PM

I might be mistaken but I believe you are talking about "The Fakester".

Yes the Fakester,that agreed to meet me in person and backed out for fear of his life.Hope you read this Fakester and admit to all here that you are a coward as well as an idioit.

LongDistanceFan
09-26-2001, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by daver

Yes the Fakester,that agreed to meet me in person and backed out for fear of his life.Hope you read this Fakester and admit to all here that you are a coward as well as an idioit. if i had to go against you buddy, i would be afraid as well.

Daver
09-26-2001, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
if i had to go against you buddy, i would be afraid as well.

I am a peaceful man,no one need fear me,as long as they are non threatening.

34rancher
09-26-2001, 09:57 PM
Code,
I never left. I consider this place my haven. I read it everynight when I go to bed, just to keep up to date on everone, but more importantly to remind myself that yes, there is such a thing as smart Chicago baseball fans out there.
Trust me I read almost every post. I just am not that interesting of a person. Thanks for the concern. Sonny cracks me up still. He definitely was one of the more interesting people around town. He was about as diehard a fan as there has been on this board (no disrespect to any members of the Bing).

KempersRS
09-26-2001, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by 34rancher

(no disrespect to any members of the Bing).

Yeah, he is keeping up alright!

FarWestChicago
09-26-2001, 10:00 PM
Code,
I never left. I consider this place my haven. I read it everynight when I go to bed, just to keep up to date on everone, but more importantly to remind myself that yes, there is such a thing as smart Chicago baseball fans out there.
Trust me I read almost every post. I just am not that interesting of a person. Thanks for the concern. Sonny cracks me up still. He definitely was one of the more interesting people around town. He was about as diehard a fan as there has been on this board (no disrespect to any members of the Bing). Ranch, you need to spam the board for 6 posts so it at least says WSI Regular. Hell, you were on the Troll Board long before me.

34rancher
09-26-2001, 10:29 PM
FWC,
I could never spam the board. Now, pointless messages that babble on for no apparent reason, that is an art that I have perfected.

FarWestChicago
09-26-2001, 10:30 PM
FWC,
I could never spam the board. Now, pointless messages that babble on for no apparent reason, that is an art that I have perfected. 5 more. :)

voodoochile
09-26-2001, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by daver

I am a peaceful man,no one need fear me,as long as they are non threatening.

Yeah... Daver's a big *****cat...

PaleHoseGeorge
09-26-2001, 11:09 PM
5 more. :)

Hey Rancher, can you tell the rest of us your favorite spam recipe?

voodoochile
09-26-2001, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Hey Rancher, can you tell the rest of us your favorite spam recipe?

Waitress:"We've got spam spam spam baked beans and spam, Spam Spam Spam bacon eggs Spam and Spam, Spam grits ham spam spam eggs and spam..."

(background the vikings start to chant...)
"(softly)... Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam (louder) Spam Spam Spam Spam (singing) Spam Wonderful spam..."

Waitress: SHUT UP!!!

Customer: What if you don't like spam?

W:" Well you could order "Spam, bacon eggs beans and Spam. That hasn't got much spam in it."

C: "I don't want ANY Spam."

(softly)... Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam (louder) Spam Spam Spam Spam (singing) Spam Wonderful spam..."

LongDistanceFan
09-26-2001, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

Waitress:"We've got spam spam spam baked beans and spam, Spam Spam Spam bacon eggs Spam and Spam, Spam grits ham spam spam eggs and spam..."

"(softly)... Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam (louder) Spam Spam Spam Spam (singing) Spam Wonderful spam..."

Customer: What if you don't like spam?

W:" Well you could order "Spam, bacon eggs beans and Spam. That hasn't got much spam in it."

C: "I don't want ANY Spam."

(softly)... Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam (louder) Spam Spam Spam Spam (singing) Spam Wonderful spam..."

Waitress: SHUT UP!!! LMAO