PDA

View Full Version : Half-price Tuesday change

anewman35
07-01-2004, 01:31 PM
According to Rooney and Farmer, starting tomorrow you can now get Pepsi Half-Price Tuesday tickets online the Friday before the game (at noon) instead of the Monday before the game. Good move, I say, should help sell some more tickets.

jabrch
07-01-2004, 01:34 PM
According to Rooney and Farmer, starting tomorrow you can now get Pepsi Half-Price Tuesday tickets online the Friday before the game (at noon) instead of the Monday before the game. Good move, I say, should help sell some more tickets.
That's good news. Anything to bring more fans into the seats is a good idea in my eyes.

BeerHandle
07-01-2004, 01:43 PM
Great move. I just hope the trash continue to stay out of the park and not cause fights. As much as I hate the no beer vendor move in the bleachers for TUesday games, I must admit it is working.

Blob
07-01-2004, 01:44 PM
Great move. I just hope the trash continue to stay out of the park and not cause fights. As much as I hate the no beer vendor move in the bleachers for TUesday games, I must admit it is working.
It sure is and as much as I hate it too, it works!!! Even though I hardly drink there, I don't think everyone should be punished but that is the way it is for now!