PDA

View Full Version : Sox vs Cubs Friday is actually a Twin-Bill @ Wrigley

Grobber33
07-01-2004, 10:57 AM
A great idea put together by both the White Sox AND Cubs together Friday at Wrigley. Check this out!! www.grobber.com (http://www.grobber.com) home page-first story
Let's hope this raises lots of $$$ for both Charities!!!!

joeynach
07-01-2004, 11:19 AM
A great idea put together by both the White Sox AND Cubs together Friday at Wrigley. Check this out!! www.grobber.com (http://www.grobber.com/) home page-first story
Let's hope this raises lots of $$$ for both Charities!!!!
For the love of god is it possible to make a site without all the pop ups. Sheesh!

Foulke You
07-01-2004, 11:24 AM
That's great that they do that. Anytime you can raise money for charity is a good thing. That being said, GO SOX WIVES!! :D:

joeynach, you should get yourself a free pop up blocker. There are a few you can download for free. Internet surfing is much better with one.

gosox41
07-01-2004, 11:29 AM
For the love of god is it possible to make a site without all the pop ups. Sheesh!
Let's see... pop up ads and the fact that Grobber keeps posting his web address here for us to check it out when he can easily just write about the charity softball game himself.

Guess we see the incentive.:D:

This was also mentioned in today's Cubune.

Bob

ZachAL
07-01-2004, 11:29 AM
Does anyone know if it will be televised?

PS did anyone see the quote from Kerry Wood's wife in the tribune when asked if there would be any brawls between the two groups of wives? she said, jokingly (and i paraphrase) "remember this one's being played at wrigley, that kind of stuff doesnt happen HERE" ugh that made me mad

Dadawg_77
07-01-2004, 11:45 AM
Get a pop up blocker.

That is a great idea. And hopefully they will raise a lot money this weekend.

Grobber33
07-01-2004, 01:56 PM
Let's see... pop up ads and the fact that Grobber keeps posting his web address here for us to check it out when he can easily just write about the charity softball game himself.

Guess we see the incentive.:D:

This was also mentioned in today's Cubune.

BobFunny, I always thought it was best to simply use a link and not take up much space here. And this is a charity thing!! Some folks always find stuff to complain about. I always mention THIS site on my own,and plugged the heck out of it when I had the Show on WMVP. If the webmasters say stop(putting links here)I will. They are good guys,and have been great to deal with.

woodenleg
07-01-2004, 03:11 PM
PS did anyone see the quote from Kerry Wood's wife in the tribune when asked if there would be any brawls between the two groups of wives? she said, jokingly (and i paraphrase) "remember this one's being played at wrigley, that kind of stuff doesnt happen HERE" ugh that made me mad
Yes, I saw it.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

I hope the Sox wives kick their asses!

The article said nothing about the Sox wives, or who is playing btw.

FarWestChicago
07-01-2004, 03:14 PM
Funny, I always thought it was best to simply use a link and not take up much space here. And this is a charity thing!! Some folks always find stuff to complain about.Don't worry about Bob, Les. He's always pissed off about something. http://www.flyingsock.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

TornLabrum
07-01-2004, 03:29 PM
Funny, I always thought it was best to simply use a link and not take up much space here. And this is a charity thing!! Some folks always find stuff to complain about.
That's what Sox fans do best!

Tekijawa
07-01-2004, 04:45 PM
That's what Sox fans do best!
I think my Fiancee would argue that!!! :) :kermit

steff
07-01-2004, 04:46 PM
Does anyone know if it will be televised?

I hope that butterface breaks a nail. :wink:

Hmm.. maybe I will go early and taunt the little skeezers.... :rolleyes:

Mickster
07-01-2004, 04:47 PM
I think my Fiancee would argue that!!! :) :kermit
Tekijawa, you have sex with stuffed-animals??? :tongue:

Tekijawa
07-01-2004, 04:49 PM
Tekijawa, you have sex with stuffed-animals??? :tongue:
Only While Dressed in my frog suit!:supernana:

WhteSox725
07-01-2004, 04:50 PM
I was watching the Cubs game yesterday when they had Prior and Wood's wives on for an interview during one of the innings. Stone and Caray couldn't keep their tongues in their mouths. They were drooling all over the place. The wives kinda came off as bimbos to me.

Tekijawa
07-01-2004, 04:53 PM
[QUOTE=WhteSox725]I was watching the Cubs game yesterday when they had Prior and Wood's wives on for an interview during one of the innings. Stone and Caray couldn't keep their tongues in their mouths. They were drooling all over the place. [QUOTE]

Stoney must have been staring at the Camera man then, Or Priors big Calves!

Mickster
07-01-2004, 05:02 PM
[QUOTE=WhteSox725]I was watching the Cubs game yesterday when they had Prior and Wood's wives on for an interview during one of the innings. Stone and Caray couldn't keep their tongues in their mouths. They were drooling all over the place. [QUOTE]

Stoney must have been staring at the Camera man then, Or Priors big Calves!
http://members.tripod.com/~pearly-abraham/homer/homer-drool.gif
MMMMMM......CALVES!

markp8867
07-01-2004, 05:20 PM
That's great that they do that. Anytime you can raise money for charity is a good thing. That being said, GO SOX WIVES!! :D:

White Sox wives are awesome. They were all super nice when I met some of them at the food drive and at Soxfest. Cubs wives are prissy dingbats with corked heads and loser husbands. This is going to be a slaughter!

doublem23
07-01-2004, 07:24 PM
Yeah, I read that little "this stuff doesn't happen here," quote in the Trib... Considering the context of the article, describing the way they talked, it came off that Mrs. Prior and Mrs. Wood may have had some hair dye leak into their brains.

:?:

Maybe they should ask Randy Myers about what kind of things happen there.

steff
07-02-2004, 07:18 AM
I was watching the Cubs game yesterday when they had Prior and Wood's wives on for an interview during one of the innings. Stone and Caray couldn't keep their tongues in their mouths. They were drooling all over the place. The wives kinda came off as bimbos to me.

No idea about Wood's wife.. but Mark's has been around the city a few times. :rolleyes:

voodoochile
07-02-2004, 07:24 AM
I hope that butterface breaks a nail. :wink:

Hmm.. maybe I will go early and taunt the little skeezers.... :rolleyes:
*****!

Chin music for the Wood woman...

steff
07-02-2004, 07:37 AM
*****!

Chin music for the Wood woman...

I think I've got Jim out the door today at 11... so I'll be having some fun with the little ladies.. :whistle:

whitesoxwilkes
07-02-2004, 07:44 AM
No idea about Wood's wife.. but Mark's has been around the city a few times. :rolleyes:
Sarah Wood used to be a waitress at the Cactus Cantina, so my guess is she's gotten a few pokes.

steff
07-02-2004, 07:45 AM
Sarah Wood used to be a waitress at the Cactus Cantina, so my guess is she's gotten a few pokes.

By the train station...??

Yikes... it's worse than I thought. :o: