PDA

View Full Version : BONDS HITS #67!!!

cheeses_h_rice
09-25-2001, 12:19 AM
Ding-dong, the b*tch is dead!

Sham-ME is now #3 on the all-time single season list...yes!

Seinfeld: "Ah that's a shame."

:moron

This is a travesty akin to Houston's new ballpark. Except when Sham-ME hits 3 zingers a game there.

FarWestChicago
09-25-2001, 12:20 AM
Just saw the replay. WoooooHooooo!

Bucktown
09-25-2001, 12:21 AM
Off JB no less.

Jerry_Manuel
09-25-2001, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Bucktown
Off JB no less.

:KW
If Barry would have been pitching he would have gotten Bonds out. Have I told you how much I love this guys arm?

GASHWOUND
09-25-2001, 01:01 AM
Bonds is not human right now.

I'm just wondering if people would rather have Bic Mac as the record holder or Barry. I say that cause Mac has only had the record for 3 years. Maris had the record for 37 years. If I was Mac I would be bummed. Yu would've thought that 70 HR's would have been enough to hold the record for years to come.

And a certain columnist thought that Sam-ME would pass Bonds in total HR"S HaaHAA. He looks like an idiot now, doesn't he.

LongDistanceFan
09-25-2001, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND
Bonds is not human right now.

I'm just wondering if people would rather have Bic Mac as the record holder or Barry. I say that cause Mac has only had the record for 3 years. Maris had the record for 37 years. If I was Mac I would be bummed. Yu would've thought that 70 HR's would have been enough to hold the record for years to come.

And a certain columnist thought that Sam-ME would pass Bonds in total HR"S HaaHAA. He looks like an idiot now, doesn't he. i wish that bonds would not make it.

Hundley for Prez
09-25-2001, 10:00 AM
I hope Bonds does get it. Sure, he's hardly a nice guy, but he has been easily the best hitter of the past 30 years, and he gets no credit. The All-Century team comes out and Ken Griffey Jr makes the team. I think it is more than safe to say Bonds is better than Junior. Bonds has been excellent at both drawing walks and hitting for power his whole career. I really think that he got ticked about not winning a deserved MVP last year, and decided to start trying for home runs exclusively, like Sammy and McGwire do. Bonds' double numbers are way down, and I think that is because of an increased uppercut in his swing. Whatever it is, it's worked. He is having the best non-Ruth season in baseball history, and he deserves something historical to show for it. "Nice Guy" McGwire has already made some bush league comments about Bonds not having the pressure he had. Show some respect Mark, a home run is a home run, and the Giants are in a divisional race, so every at bat counts. That's pressure. Bonds won yesterday's game.