PDA

View Full Version : Bullpen Bar Open This Saturday for Sox/Cubs?

Foulke You
06-30-2004, 04:30 PM
A friend of mine heard that the Bullpen Sports Bar at Comiskey will be open for the Sox vs Cubs game this Saturday for fans who want to watch the game there. Does anyone know if this is true? I can't find anything on whitesox.com about it which leads me to believe the rumor was bogus.

BeerHandle
06-30-2004, 05:29 PM
A friend of mine heard that the Bullpen Sports Bar at Comiskey will be open for the Sox vs Cubs game this Saturday for fans who want to watch the game there. Does anyone know if this is true? I can't find anything on whitesox.com about it which leads me to believe the rumor was bogus.
I have not heard anything. I would think the Sox would have sent out information by now. I think it would be great! I have not heard anything from my season ticket holder.

Foulke You
06-30-2004, 06:34 PM
I have not heard anything. I would think the Sox would have sent out information by now. I think it would be great! I have not heard anything from my season ticket holder.
Thanks for the info...I'm starting to think it is was incorrect info my friend heard. It would be pretty cool if they did something like that though for big games against the Cubs and Twins.

mantis1212
06-30-2004, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the info...I'm starting to think it is was incorrect info my friend heard. It would be pretty cool if they did something like that though for big games against the Cubs and Twins.
It would be a smart move this weekend, it would definitely be full the whole time.