PDA

View Full Version : Cheap 1985 Jerseys

OzzieBall2004
06-30-2004, 03:51 PM
Im currently trying to get the Mitchell and Ness 1985 jersey, but refuse to pay 350 for it. In my search for it, I found several good deals on both the cooperstown collection one and the M&N one, but none in the size im looking (medium or large in the mitchell and ness).

Heres a link for the C.C. one for 150 in both L and XL
http://stores.ebay.com/PRO-JERSEYS-and-TEAM-APPAREL_Baseball-Jerseys_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQsclZallQQsotimedispla yZ2QQtZkm

Also, for big dudes that want one, eBay has a bunch in 2XL-4XL for like 50 bucks on average which is a ridiculous deal.

Just though i'd help out.

ChiWhiteSox1337
06-30-2004, 04:17 PM
just a warning....most of the M&N jerseys you see on ebay are fake because it cost retailers ALOT more than $150 to buy them from M&N. They're okay if you only care about the looks, because most of them look real, but once you wash them, they get all messed up becauseof the poor material they're made out of. i'm not saying those ones are fake, but there's a good chance that they are.

edit: oh!!! those are cooperstown collection ones, not M&N. sorry for the mess up.

DrummerGeorgefan
06-30-2004, 05:07 PM
When will the 1988 Script jerseys be available. A 72 on Home Whites would look great. I'm sick of seeing the 85 Fisk jersey